Simp Chat Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread

jonse13

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Up until episode 4 aired, it was showing 6 episodes on imdb, and it had a proper title and a description for the episode. Now it says 5, so I guess something did change, and i've never seen that happen I think.

Reactions: Waiakea37

jk121212

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

>i am tv reviewer fam. and let me tell you, that's not how television work... (maybe only network tv shows on the rare occasion)... you don't film 6 episodes and only air 5.

it's not uncommon for a network show to be cancelled before the end of a season. the network is not obligated to air all episodes of a television show if said show is underperforming. the network will replace it with something else (another show or a repeat of something else) as they want to keep their advertisers happy.

but as others wrote, sounds like the idol has been a mess since the beginning and especially after the original showrunner left.

i only watched because i was hoping sophie would turn into the sydney sweeney of euphoria season 1.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

I work in Hollywood, "fam"... try reading something more than the headline...that article explains it wasn't cut short because of fan and media stuff as had been reported... BUT that doesn't change the fact that it WAS. CUT. SHORT.

They shot 6 episodes. only 5 will air because HBO pulled it early. I don't know the exact reasons why they decided to not air the 6th episode.

Also, being a "tv reviewer" aka blogger does not make you an expert in all things TV related. It means you have an opinion and a place to write said opinion, nothing more.

Period. End of discussion. "Fam"

Last edited:

Kush_Daz

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 14, 2022
what are you even still talking about dude??? 😕🤦🏾‍♂️ are you even keeping up with the convo here? they didn't "shoot 6 episodes", it wasn't "cut. short."

you're telling me to read more than the headline... but did yoooooou read more than the headline?? 😕 here's the part that explains the situation:

thathead

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
her ass and legs have really thickened up this year.
what a fuck up not wearing a thong in every ep of idol, they prob would of let her too. they hired an onlyfans model and she prob showed up w/ an insecure freshman attitude. but id rather wear my new PJs during the sleep over scene.

even though the show sucks it still has kind of a weird paul verhoven showgirls vibe, like its so bad its almost good. imo the really really fat woman and the creepy gay S&M scene last week are what F'd it up, and that scene where the girl pretty much said oh yeah im not 18.

but yeah like someone said above all the whiners, i agree that she def could of gone the sidney sweeny route if she played that hbo card right. getting on hbo is a big F'n deal. Sweeny is constantly getting roles and photoshoots now, prob making bank too.

doest mudd irl have a manlet BF just like the rat tailed guy in the show? she reminds me of that primus song my name is Mudd

I've got my pride, I drink my wine
I'd drink only the finest
'Cept I haven't earned a dime in several months

Reactions: Johnnyz

Kush_Daz

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 14, 2022
dude... go back and read what you wrote. you literally said they chose to end it due to "low viewership and bad ratings" in your first reply. and you still insisted that they "shot 6 episodes" in your last reply. i was just clearing up the misinfo.

also saying "cut short" implies that the change came from hbo, that's obviously not the case, so you still needed better phrasing there. the show was 6 episodes when amy seimetz was directing, but was REWORKED to 5 episodes when sam levinson came on and did reshoots.

but anyways man, whatever. i can't believe you drag this pointless ass convo on this long.

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
This shit is so damn annoying. Where else would anyone be ok with buying something, spending a relatively good amount of money - without having any idea what you're really getting. "It's a surprise" is such bullshit, these girls and agencies are outright scamming you. What a terrible platform that allows this, bait an switch crap. Should be illegal. They should need to post some type of preview or something. Half the time the don't even show their heads. Like it could be a totally different person and we wouldn't know.

If a legit platform came along and actually gave you an idea of what your getting, it could kill OF. Have some type of quality check and protections for the actual consumers. The old E-girl sites where they actually gave you previews, you knew what you were getting, would never get away with crap like this. I'm not sure how all these women keep this scam going for so long, it amazes me.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

100% agree

at the very least w should get to see a screen shot or thumbnail of what it is, between a total mystery with every locked thing and the fact they continue to limit and cut off programs that allow you to download videos the site is a total rip off... without ability to download, if I ever get locked out of my account or something, I lose the ability to stream any videos I have purchase

Fan
Mar 15, 2022
Just scrubbed through the final episode and she isn't in it at all other than the final "recap" scenes at the very end, which are just a rehash.
Sadly the tits have escaped us once again.

Reactions: enrichedprince

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

yeah, as is the case with many of these onlyfans models, we're never going to see the goods unfortunately because they have no incentive to show them

her and some of the other top ones on that site are making so much money just teasing it and playing games like they will show what we want but never do

and unless somehow their income dries up and they begin struggling and realize they need to show everything to make money they just aren't going to do it

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
100% true. There is SO much money in it, and there is a proven business model of teasing and scamming that the girls can point to.

If you pay attention around here it is the SAME tactics from model to model.

About the income, I dunno.... so many of them I don't see it drying up. Seems counter-intuitive but I think if it is drying up, going nude or doing sex scenes won't save it. When the interest is gone, its gone.

BUT... certainly the models are put in a position to decide if nude is the path to go.

Another thing to mention is that for every dude like us who want them to go nude there is a paying simp who DOES NOT want them to. The simps want to keep the girl pure like she's some sort of girlfriend / sister / family member.

Pizzasodafries

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I can let you guys know this is 100% a scam and she and her reps should be ashamed at having to deceive their customers. The newest $85 dollar boy girl video is EXACTLY half of the first boy girl video that was leaked a year ago. So the timing is not the same since it's not even the full thing. I was thrown off because it's obviously 1:18 while the previous vid was 2 minutes and change. Well she just took that prior vid and cut it off at 1:18 and sold it as a new boy girl and charged so much so people thought it was something new. Here's my exchange with her.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Rage
  • Sadge
Reactions: Guy Fieri and wrx21

wrx21

cola drinker
Mar 11, 2022
tbh i don't understand how everyone believed she will go full topless or naked all of a sudden? for a girl who seems to have her hand glued on her tits there was no logic to expect anything especially on a huge platform that is hbo,when even her loyal subs on OF get scammed and clickbaited left and right