Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Dude, all he did was quote John Waters. He didn't say anything himself. If there is a Pope, Zen Master, Rabbi, President, etc, of LGBTQ+ it is John fucking Waters. He has seen and done everything. If he sees through these little teenybopper fake lesbians on TikTok, I sure ain't going to challenge it.

Why do you care? She can marry and fuck a horse for all I care. All I want to see is her tits :KEKW:

ilovecristinereyes

Casual
Oct 31, 2021
I seriously lmfao’d seeing her new tiktok regarding her new sexual orientation. This girl is such a “phase” type, going all in with whatever seems interesting to her at the moment. Out of nowhere she is an ultra anime fan and made all her content about anime… out of nowhere she is now a lesbian and all her content was about being gay… and now that she’s over that she’s now queer. Please.

Still following for the tits though. That’s honestly all she has going for her.

SamMat

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Sofia in a shiny metallic bikini is sheer heaven. :love::love::love:

We need more shiny from her.

But, man, we need OnlyFans to put a minimum video length for uploaders in their terms of service or something, because I'm so tired of these 10 second, TikTok-style videos. Would it really be so hard to buy a cam stand and pose for a few minutes?

The girls who move from shooting Youtube try-ons to OnlyFans seem to produce the highest quality video content, while the girls who move from TikTok often seem to have the worst.

booourns

Bathwater Drinker
May 16, 2022
Her having a hairy arsehole when it's essentially her job to show flesh is just indicative of the laziness that pervades all of her social media. Like I get if everyday women dont want to get lasered but if you're earning money from showing your body off the least you could do is not have an anus like the end of a witches broomstick.