Simp Chat Skirby / Imskirby Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

DeviousSinister

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Probably because she can't exactly edit herself like she does in her photos/videos seeing how it's a livestream. And, no. Don't give me that spill of how she's "authentic". It's a known fact nowadays that majority of e-girls shop their videos and photos. I still think she looks good, but that livestream from nearly two years ago genuinely pulls back the veil of how drastic she looks in comparison to her photos and videos she posts.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
The only major difference is how she does her eyeliner. Pull up any ig reel and do a side by side. She has already made posts about using lip filler and nose filler. No one really cares if she natural face. It's her glass figure that draws the attention

Last edited:

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
If you're talking about the ppv's, you'd have to be brain dead to buy. Her content is just trash and not even worth leaking. Just go to coomer if you want to see her post. The majority of her post and ppvs are just recycles content and trash over all
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
Curious? I've already leaked the 4 that I bought. Theyre some of the last post on the content thread. If you didn't realize that they were ppv, that's just how shit her content has gotten. There's no saving grace at this point. She's deleted like 60+ post on the main feed just to rebundle them as ppvs. Burning your money gives you better value

Reactions: hotl2ne

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023

The thing is she and her manger do know. When I posted this, I riled up like 20 ppl to also complain. That why she deleted all the post where I talked bad about her abuse. She's been making the same shitty content for over 2 years and it only gets worse. She ain't changing as long as her braindead simps keep worshiping her and buying her content

hotl2ne

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
I never even realized she deleted the posts. I saw them and thought that she might actually improve but it didnt last long.. it was for a day or two and then she got lazy again, even before this she kept using the same excuse of how she isnt well or busy or whatever to not make content.. the fact that people are still paying for her content shocks me but I get the appeal, theyre probably hoping she changes it up 😭 also that they know and dont do anything about it is also insane. skirby is probably not providing enough content to the manager, so i dont really blame the manager i blame skirby more, she has always been lazy, only posting once every few days. its also difficult talking sense into somebody that doesnt take anything in.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
Her manager is also no better. Dudes a bitch and a scammer. He would be worse if he could. He has deleted every ppv that I bought in the dms from march, I can still access them the the main feed on the purchase tab. But the fact that they would go to great lengths to delete the ppvs in the dms just says a lot.

hotl2ne

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
honestly true. i feel like if that manager was at least a decent manager he would suggest posting more to get more money and people resubbing every month for a "valid" reason. pretty sure people are just resubbing now hoping that theres gonna be something that isnt recycled. going as far to delete ppvs that were bought a bit ago is insane, are they going that far to scam people? would onlyfans do anything about this if it were to be reported or no?

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
Technically you can still access them- You just got to look for them. It's scummy behavior. Best thing anyone can do is not pay for her sub. She gives out free 30 days to old subs every so often. Use those instead to see if the content gets better. But she always makes false promises. She promised to do B/G content starting july of last year. She'll say anything to get money and have ppl stay as long as possible on false hopes

Last edited:
Reactions: hotl2ne

hotl2ne

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
ive resorted to just checking if theres a free 30 day sub because i dont want to sub to her anymore since i dont know what to expect, recycling or actually something new. shouldnt be like that either. shes basically manipulating her subs to continue subbing by lying, later on she will lose the trust of her subs when she continues lying like how she does and lose subs, what will she do then? itll be too late when she realizes she fucked up and thats the sad part.. 😭 shes ruining everything by being lazy. also have you seen her new instagram posts? she might have a boyfriend or something.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
Thats how it should be but sadly she has her loyal simps who worship every shit she post. Just read her comments on each post. Constant lies, always saying she's sick, that she's moving, or her instagram is getting hacked and she feels depressed. She probably lied about getting an eye infection, and saying she'll go blind to take a few weeks off. She's been having a bf. When she had a discord, she was open about it so that shouldnt matter

Last edited:

hotl2ne

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
She has already mentioned having a bf? I wonder what her boyfriend thinks about this whole onlyfans thing.. Also true, I feel like if everybody could just collectively boycot her onlyfans for a while she'll start to realize she needs to step up her game, but even if she did and people resub, she will eventually just get lazy again. Its an endless loop unfortunately, you cant really talk sense into a lazy person getting paid for being lazy, which sucks because like i stated she has great potential, do you know any other onlyfans girl that has the same hourglass and ass as her?