Simp Chat Skirby / Imskirby Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She has her head way up her ass. She doesn't take feedback and she knows she can keep pumping out lazy content because ppl end up buying thinking that they will get on her good side.. She did lose a good amount of subs these last 2 months. That's why she sent out the free 30 day for old subs. But her shit is still lazy. She can't be bothered to make a 30+ second vid. Now she just milks her 2 second ppvs every other day

Last edited:

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I'll never understand why these OF e-girl chicks do this. The bar is set so low for them. $10 for a minute long video that's shot decently well and is sexy? Dudes would pay for that, happily. Instead, these girls do this predatory shit. Send out a bundle of videos so short that they may as well just be still images, with no screenshot to preview the video and no timestamp to show the video's duration, so all your audience has to gauge what is being sold to them is your vague messaging. In the end, of the people who buy your bundle, 90% of them feel like they just got scammed, feel pissed, and block you. In one fell swoop you lose the vast majority of your audience. Not free-loaders, either. People who were demonstrably willing to buy your content. You could have had a steady, sizable cash flow all while doing the near bare minimum. Record a minute long video and proceed to sell it to hundreds of people for $10, then rinse and repeat. But they're too lazy to do even that, so they fuck it up. But it would be dishonest of me to put the blame all on them and ignore the unironic, shameless simps who continuously enable this type of shit.

rbobzthrow113

Lurker
Mar 14, 2024
She doesnt even seem to run her account herself anymore, its just some random manager that messages everyone the same shit and sends her old content as ppv. Even though she specifically says she doesnt have a management team, but that is a lie. Worst of all the manager fucking sucks at their job, doesnt even make an attempt to put effort into pretending its her, its so obvious. I will resubscribe when she starts posting longer videos and fires her manager.

Last edited:

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
it's a 50/50 her personality isnt hard to imitate, neither is her writing style. She does take like a day to respond. She did post this on January and then deleted it. It's still shows up on coomer : "should i get a manager i cant answer everyone and i feel bad"

From that day it probably stopped being her. But that would be a waste of money to hire a manager. I feel like it would have to be her boyfriend responding

Last edited:

rbobzthrow113

Lurker
Mar 14, 2024
I doubt its her boyfriend, its probably just someone she hired or got an offer from an agency to run her dms. Because the person does not seem to know her well at all, for example when I asked her a question about an interest that I know she cares a lot about it, I just got a generic response saying she didnt know who or what it was even though I know damn well she has posted about it multiple times on her social media.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
Youre probably right. I have messaged her months before and she always responds with short and lazy writing. Can't be bothered to write a full paragraph, so I never bothered to ask her anything personal since she always seems uninterested. But I did notice that in the last dms she started spamming her oversexual dms, which sounds like the typical bs that a man would say if he's pretending to be a girl. She probably paid for a manager and not an agency. With the 30 loyal simps that she has, she probably can milk them out of cash with her daily ppvs.

Last edited:

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
She has like 30 loyal simps that comment on all her post worshiping her. Those are probably the same guys that buy every ppv. She ain't never going to admit that she has a manager answering dms. She'll lose the guaranteed money flow that she has with the delusional fans who think they can win her over. She can take a 10 second vid, clip it into five 2 seconds vids and milk the shit out of her content. Which is what her ppvs have turn into

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
She barely has any content though. She strategically clips 10 seconds videos into 2 second vids to make it seem like she has a lot of content. Right now she's just recylcing vids. She's to lazy to make any new content. Even her wall post are recycled. Her excuses are either that she is being attacked on IG so she doesnt have the energy to post or she is moving again and again

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
And she replaced it with "If u like me for me then sub".

She went from bad to worse. I wouldn't care if she at least made a decent bundle, but her manager really putting in extra hours to try and sell crumbs. He's gonna have to go back to her Fansly days when she went by Sylindaaa just to milk her content