Simp Chat Skirby / Imskirby Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So we were able to start enough backlash that she deleted the post.

She did make a new response:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

But lets be honest she aint changing, not when the die hard simps keep encouraging her to keep things as is.

"we appreciate all the consistency and effort you’re putting in"

Dafuck is that fool smoking to think she's putting any effort

ThotPapi

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Meladinha: Great body, famous cosplayer. She’s a less shitty Skirby. She disappears, posts low effort content, and doesn’t live up to her promises, though she’s so damn sexy. I guess two halves make a whole.

Mollyflwrs: Now this one I’ve kept in the bank, and EVERYBODY should know about her. She’s a COSPLAYING camgirl with a super sexy body just like Skirby and Meladinha, and she streams for HOURS EVERY DAY ALMOST 7 DAYS A WEEK. She plays with these massive dildos and takes the WHOLE THING into her mouth and pussy, she’s not one of those chicks that wastes it by only doing the tip. And recently she’s started dabbling into ANAL. She’s super flexible too. Check her out.

Should have included this chick too. Tattooed/pierced goth slut that does B/G content sometimes, as well as cosplays. She does some ROUGH sex and dildo rides, which is AMAZING, but her upload consistency is half-baked. It’s better than Skirby and Meladinha’s though. Check her out.

Last edited:

Church13

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 31, 2022
Fairly certain she’s changed it and is now with an agency, removed her description saying you’re talking to “her” and is doing some scummy shit. I told her/the agency that I’d been sent one of the videos before and they said to screenshot it and send it but they deleted the ppv I bought lmao and said “hmmm so you don’t have any proof you bought it?” What a joke

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023

This is the moment she got with a manager. She made up an excuse to justify why she will now start dming frequently. Before it would take her weeks to respond. It's obvious it's ain't her anymore cause of all the bait sex messages. And the deleted ppv is still there. Just go on her dms and click the purchases tab

pjonesdiscord

Lurker
Mar 31, 2024
Just posting to say I'm pretty sure she's got a manger/agency answering her messages now too.
I'd gotten a couple custom fansigns ages ago and it's just wildly different. Kicking myself for holding on hoping that it wasn't and wasting more time (and $$$).

Just scraped everything from the page and unsubscribing now. Is it worth posting an Onlyfans reddit review just saying how shameless it is?

pjonesdiscord

Lurker
Mar 31, 2024
Ahh I know it's such a simp thing to do but I don't like posting customs, I always feel like they can be traced back. It was a username fansign (not a name) so it's just not good opsec for me.

Anything else I don't mind but leak sites have mostly everything anyways.

I did end up writing that review though

Put in some proof of them recycling PPVs. One of the pictures in a PPV is still up on her page from Dec 23rd 2022

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
It sucks ass that there's no real recourse for this situation. You could go as far as getting bank statements to show the transaction where you paid and sending them to OF in a ticket, but I doubt that would even help. I can't think of a commercial platform that disrespects its users more than OF. With most businesses, it's "the customer is always right," but there's none of that with OF. So glad that I deleted my account.

ccrebo

Uterus Paint & Repair
Mar 11, 2022
Did you guys catch her CamSoda stream for OF subs a couple years ago? I managed to record part of it and immediately dropped her after.
She came off very spiteful, narcissistic, and immature. Probably for the best that she has management to wrangler her now.

(Not posting in the content thread because there is nothing erotic about the stream, despite being on a camgirl site)