Simp Chat Sabrina Nichole (@Sabrinanichole)

mmaphd

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just like a blowjob feels different than vaginal sex, anal sex feels different. When done right, it's pleasurable for both parties, as the anus has tons of nerve endings.

I've been with a girl who preferred I finished in her ass all the time. She loved anal sex, and it was hot as fuck. Never smelled or saw any shit either.

ProfessionalWeb22

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I always have this image for reference of that
Good looking face, amazing tits, nice curves, cute ass, smooth skin, etc. She also was pretty close to perfection.
Even little things like he beauty marks and belly button added some hotness to it all, sucks that 90% of that is gone now. I know she already did B/G's before 2020, but they were sorta meh/low quality.

When she began doing that type of content again in 2022 she already started to fade in her looks, not due to age but most likely drug abuse and being around the wrong crowd which tbh were probably the ones to get her into B/G stuff again. I wish she just did like other chicks(WettMelons) and just stuck to doing stuff with her boyfriend or something, because it does seem like a lot of these girls working with all these performers eventually start having all these physical/mental issues(raises a lot of insecurity I guess).

I would've been fine if she just stuck to solo stuff too if that meant she wouldn't butcher her look and be in good health, it is what it is though. Sorry for the rant.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Schmooples

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No one's heard about it, it's just a theory on sites like these.

I personally think it's more likely that it was caused by her move to LA, changing her lifestyle, and stress.

But that's less dramatic than saying "lol she's on drugs for sure" so people go with that.