Simp Chat Sabrina Nichole (@Sabrinanichole)

ProfessionalWeb22

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her whole body is ruined now, she lost all her curves and now has a terrible tats.
She was perfect a few years around 2019/2020, I'm guessing the new look comes from some heavy drug use and just hanging around a bad crowd.
Like this was her back in 2020, just a beautiful girl with an amazing bod:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Really wish she did some hardcore content at that period.

ProfessionalWeb22

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 31, 2022

I always have this image for reference of that
Good looking face, amazing tits, nice curves, cute ass, smooth skin, etc. She also was pretty close to perfection.
Even little things like he beauty marks and belly button added some hotness to it all, sucks that 90% of that is gone now. I know she already did B/G's before 2020, but they were sorta meh/low quality.

When she began doing that type of content again in 2022 she already started to fade in her looks, not due to age but most likely drug abuse and being around the wrong crowd which tbh were probably the ones to get her into B/G stuff again. I wish she just did like other chicks(WettMelons) and just stuck to doing stuff with her boyfriend or something, because it does seem like a lot of these girls working with all these performers eventually start having all these physical/mental issues(raises a lot of insecurity I guess).

I would've been fine if she just stuck to solo stuff too if that meant she wouldn't butcher her look and be in good health, it is what it is though. Sorry for the rant.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

holo456

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Sabrina is the perfect example of the damage online attention can do to someone who isn't fit for it.

She butchered her tits and is in complete denial about it. She kept saying "do you guys not know what a boobjob is? the scars will be gone in a few months" now it's been way more than a few months and her nipples still look like a Frankenstein experiment gone wrong. Her boobs looked great, she looked great. I think if she was truly honest she would agree that she looked better in the 2020 era, there is no way she is happy with her tits the way they are now.

Though the simps remain, a big portion of her fanbase has left because she just looks like a washed up Cali cokewhore. She will crumble any minute now and it will be a painful thing to witness.

Mox0115

Casual
May 9, 2022
I just felt compelled to write something because I used to be SO infatuated with her. Back in the Playboy days she was (to me) one of the hottest women on the planet. One of the cool things was she seemed down to earth with the cosplay and dating a dude with a small dick. She started to get a little weird before LA but man she went full tilt once she got there. I don't have a problem with tattoos but the extra ones on her and especially the one between her tits just make her look, as someone said, average. Plus, the guys she's picking now to make vids are just vile looking. What kind of meth head coke fiends is she looking for? Apparently she says she's happy, and if she is and she's healthy then that's the best for her...but damn what a transformation.

DannoOMG

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
I like how back in the day on reddit she would go out of her way to delete old videos of her masturbating but at the same time put up videos of herself queef pissing. Now she is back to masturbating. Girls are weird.

Skinny Sabrina is gross though... I miss thick Sabrina.

Iron Chest

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Just a friendly reminder....

While critiquing women here is fine, please be decent in your posts.
We just had the suicide of one girl, we don't need any hate sent to another girl (who admits she dealt with depression)

Schmooples

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 5, 2023
It was a slope that was pretty clear when it started. She started deliberately losing weight because she didn't like looking "chunky" when she started thickening up so delightfully.

Then once she lost weight her boobs were more saggy because there was just... less fat in 'em, and she started complaining about how much she hated the way they look when she was leaning forward.

The thing I find is that she seems to try and please literally everyone who has liked her content from any era. She wanted to lose weight to look like she did when she gathered her fans from Playboy, she wanted to get her tits back to looking full to look like she did when she gathered fans from being a thicc babe, and now she's hit a point where a bunch of both have left and she just really is doing whatever she can to keep the money coming in.

DannoOMG

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
I hate the female mentality that they constantly have to lose weight and look trim. Or get some kind facial surgery.

Devin Brugman was borderline the perfect busty chick and then went on a diet and blew her lips up.

Lindsey Pelas is another disaster. Looked great then turned herself into a real doll.

Do they not realize men like them AS THEY FOUND THEM? Must be tough being a broad mentally.