EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pure Ruby / Pureruby87 - Discussion Thread

She's getting there, we already got slight nip and pussy slips, the only way to push her content even more is with dildo content, see-through (no pasties) and then finally topless, I doubt she will just release a topless set without announcing it weeks before, she has been very direct with her supporters unlike others, she will let us know when she's ready.

She's getting there, we already got slight nip and pussy slips, the only way to push her content even more is with dildo content, see-through (no pasties) and then finally topless, I doubt she will just release a topless set without announcing it weeks before, she has been very direct with her supporters unlike others, she will let us know when she's ready.
By "ready" you clearly mean when she sees her income begin to dwindle.

By "ready" you clearly mean when she sees her income begin to dwindle.
Well yes, but there has also been some confidence growth that made it possible, onlyfans exist since 2016 and Ruby has been around for more than 10 years, if she only cared about money she would have created lewd content from the start but started doing that only 3 years ago, it's clear money is a huge incentive to anyone but if she isn't "feeling it" she will never go topless even if she loses income, look at Nigri or Meowri, it's true that they are way more popular than Ruby but she has showed more than both with less income, proof that yes, money is important but it mostly depend on her.

Her latest video is fucking amazing, no nip slips (she's covering them with tape) but there's a lot of butt, spanks, rubbing and the best part of all, some moans! I don't care if those moans are fake, her voice is really sexy and I hope there's more content like this in the future.

She officially lost her mind! her latest video was insane, wearing those small pasties that are the same color of her real nipples really leaves nothing to the imagination, you could literally believe she's topless if you see a thunbnail, I believe this will encourage her to push her limits even more.

She officially lost her mind! her latest video was insane, wearing those small pasties that are the same color of her real nipples really leaves nothing to the imagination, you could literally believe she's topless if you see a thunbnail, I believe this will encourage her to push her limits even more.
Would be cool if she lost the pasties for a valentines day vid. Or even just a quick flash. Or do one of those pause challenges, where she is topless or something

Back
Top Bottom