EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pure Ruby / Pureruby87 - Discussion Thread

While I can agree on some points with the poster above, I think a part of it is also 'bragging rights' as in, 'look what I got her to do' or something. It's showing off exclusivity in a way.

Which as you said is still dumb, because you lose out on said exclusivity, but people will be people.
Well just advise to the next guy... She found out about that leaker within 8min of it happening and banned him accros all her platforms. There are people in all the forums that run to her like mad simps as soon as it's leaked. She knows exactly who got what from her. After that guy got almost Insta banned the rest are too scared to loose their "privileges" to chat to her.

Last edited:
Shame, i was going to try ordering a custom, had the cash at the time. Not sure if she would have done what i was asking, mind.

Well just advise to the next guy... She found out about that leaker within 8min of it happening and banned him accros all her platforms. There are people in all the forums that run to her like mad simps as soon as it's leaked. She knows exactly who got what from her. After that guy got almost Insta banned the rest are too scared to loose their "privileges" (for which the pay, lol) to chat to her.
Well, yeah. Not everyone's gonna take too kindly to people leaking their stuff. And if it was a custom, they're going to know who leaked it because the only way anyone else is seeing the custom is if the person who bought it sent or showed it to someone else. They tend to have ways to vet that sort of stuff out. It's one of the reasons why some OF girls charge as much as they do for stuff. Because if it leaks, then it means that it was someone who had the money and the ability to pay for it, and that narrows things down significantly.

Well, that and the exclusivity.

Did you ask for a custom in the first message or were you chatting until then?
Well she asked me if I wanted a custom after I sent her a tip as appreciation for her then latest video. I could post the transcripts but always get too fucking heated looking at it. I’m just saying be careful dealing with that chick in that format.

And this happened recently? Because she used to have a menu but has removed it, so I thought she wasn't even doing customs anymore.

And this happened recently? Because she used to have a menu but has removed it, so I thought she wasn't even doing customs anymore.

Dated May 28. Making 15k a month does sound like a dream tho. I can’t really hate the grind for too long 🫡
2ABC4229-FE31-49BD-A42D-DD9715F699EF.md.jpg

Maybe you had bad luck and this happened while the famous green dildo custom leaked, not trying to defend her, I'm trying to find a logic to the change of opinion, I don't see her as the kind of girl that would let you waste your money and just say no at the end.

shes charging 5 bucks for a text message, i dont think she has a problem with people wasting their money. this is buisness, keeping you texting (and paying) for as long as possible is kind of the point

shes charging 5 bucks for a text message, i dont think she has a problem with people wasting their money. this is buisness, keeping you texting (and paying) for as long as possible is kind of the point
Not really. I've generally found her pretty unresponsive in messages, she really doesn't care. If she cared that much for money, she would have also kept up the secret menu (which has some big pricings). The leak happened early July, so yeah, don't know what happened there.

Not really. I've generally found her pretty unresponsive in messages, she really doesn't care. If she cared that much for money, she would have also kept up the secret menu (which has some big pricings). The leak happened early July, so yeah, don't know what happened there.
You are forgetting a major aspect. We’ve all interacted with her at different times. I showed evidence for my claim, but I leave room for other people managing her dms. It was week 2 of her OF and she was still building her fan base at that time. She offered her secret menu after 10 dollars of tip. It was like $200 for a 5min video. I’m just trying to expose her to some extend so I can move tf on. She clearly made her money off and ran off with her give af. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

You are forgetting a major aspect. We’ve all interacted with her at different times. I showed evidence for my claim, but I leave room for other people managing her dms. It was week 2 of her OF and she was still building her fan base at that time. She offered her secret menu after 10 dollars of tip. It was like $200 for a 5min video. I’m just trying to expose her to some extend so I can move tf on. She clearly made her money off and ran off with her give af. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
The only thing you managed to expose is your ignorance. She doesn’t charge 5$ per message, she doesn’t get to choose how much to charge per message but only if a tip is required to send the msg, which is a good way to protect oneself from time wasters. If you charge your account instead of paying directly, you can tip as little as 1$, this counts for every other OF creator who has tip x message option activated. Sorry if this comes out as rude but groundless finger pointing isn’t the way.

Hey guys, I saw some pictures of her in a Virgin killer sweater, is there a video related?

yeah noticed that. i think she has a gg massage vid out there on one of her sites. looking forward to her moving to new heights

Back
Top Bottom