EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pure Ruby / Pureruby87 - Discussion Thread

The latest set was pretty good, I think the pasties were a blessing and a curse, a blessing because we can see the form of her boobs without a bra but a curse because now every set has them, the first half of this set was hotter because there was some areola tease, the shower was great too but I was expecting "no pasties" and seeing her without panties for a longer time, still an amazing progress and we are lucky she got a confidence boost.

Ugh yeah. When watching the first half I thought we were going to get no pasties all the way. But then was pretty disappointed once I saw them in the second half :PepeWhy:

PIERCED!
Piercedf647cdd586e4a53c.jpg

it looks great, Hope it will lead to more spicy content from her. Thanks for the share

Last edited:
Fuck she's so hot, wish she did customs, cos I want her to moan "Fuck me Daddy" while she masturbates...

Man! if you thought the previous video had nip-slips, check out the new one, it has even more!! I only noticed the ones at 3:39, 5:27, 8:38 (not sure about this one) and 9:33 but I probably missed others, she's getting there guys! :cumsby: her birthday is coming next month, if not that day I'm sure she will show us her boobs sooner than later.

It all depend of the next sets, if her next two sets are riskier like wet shirt/see through without pasties, then it's a matter of time, really wish I could support to encourage her, if any of you guys can, then do it to show her that we love the new direction.

Total forgot about the discussion thread. And just got a warning for it on the main thread
Her latest set is 1 of her hottest yet.
Does anyone know if there is a video to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom