EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pure Ruby / Pureruby87 - Discussion Thread

although we might want to taper our expectations as she says her new site will not show any nudity even the fwb stuff. but regardless this is obviously a good step for better content. i mean anything could happen as she said she would never do what she does now so who knows

"First and foremost let me get this out of the way:

I don't do nudity (topless included). No content that I'll ever post whether it is on here or OF will ever have nudity, not even harem content.

Please don't buy anything hoping that "maybe she has changed her mind". I'd much rather you keep your hard earned money than have you complain afterwards."

Quick question. Has anyone had any trouble viewing or downloading the latest video on her onlyfans page here.

Doesn't seem to want to work. But due to my reaction score I can't message on that page.
Cheers
So for whatever reason, I'm able to view the latest nami cosplay vid, that is uploaded to gofile but still can't view the previous bunny one on gofile.

But definitely can say, she is absolute fire in that bikini.

Sometimes gofile doesn't work, but it's a gofile problem.

About the latest video, not as hot as the previous one but I love the direction she's going, she's has a nip sense or what? can't believe there was no nip slip in this one, I still believe she will free them this year but man, even without showing her videos are so hot, she's so good at teasing.

About the latest video, not as hot as the previous one but I love the direction she's going, she's has a nip sense or what? can't believe there was no nip slip in this one, I still believe she will free them this year but man, even without showing her videos are so hot, she's so good at teasing.
She's fucking amazing at teasing! She's just about a natural at it!

With a comment like that. Makes me even more jealous that I can't see the previous video then

I want to see her nipples as any other guy here but I don't think she is lame, she's pretty good at teasing and that may annoy some people but hey! Denise Milani made a whole career around that :LUL of all the non-nude girls she's one of the best and let's be honest here, she could instead be making very short videos with no sound/music and call that shit a "reward" or lie about the content like many other girls on OF, could be a lot worse for sure.

I want to see her nipples as any other guy here but I don't think she is lame, she's pretty good at teasing and that may annoy some people but hey! Denise Milani made a whole career around that :LUL of all the non-nude girls she's one of the best and let's be honest here, she could instead be making very short videos with no sound/music and call that shit a "reward" or lie about the content like many other girls on OF, could be a lot worse for sure.

Denise Milani was a goddamn master at teasing. Something that a lotta folks might not appreciate because we have to see or get everything now apparently.

Back
Top Bottom