EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pure Ruby / Pureruby87 - Discussion Thread

Did she tho? As far as im aware, she still has it
I mean the customs and stuff. Sorry, I should have specified lol.
But yeah, by the time I found out she'd had an OF, it was right before she stopped offering customs, so I hadn't a chance to get one, sadly.

Do you know what the custom was that got leaked? I remember a dildo sucking video came out but I can't remember if that was the custom or if she pushed that out to everyone

Do you know what the custom was that got leaked? I remember a dildo sucking video came out but I can't remember if that was the custom or if she pushed that out to everyone
That is the one that got leaked. Also, time. She used to commit a lot of time to make content but it ate to much into her gaming schedule so she cut back more and more and then when the leak happend, it was basically the last straw for customs. The effort of making a custom is the same as making her weekly (now it's bi-weekly) content. She has absolutely no reason to risk customs that could be leaked.

Last edited:
I still maintain, and maybe it's just me, that leaking a custom defeats the purpose of ordering a damn custom.

Like, isn't the idea to have content made for and catered specifically to you?

I still maintain, and maybe it's just me, that leaking a custom defeats the purpose of ordering a damn custom.

Yes I agree. However, there are spiteful people out there. Also, if you had any meaningful interaction with her on OFs (she's only on there since March this year) you'd have noticed how quickly she went through phases. Started off by doing 1-on-1 paid chats, then stopped it. Then did "paid girlfriend experience" then stopped it. Then did customs then stopped it. Then did more exclusive content for her top paying fans, then stopped it and eventually, started replying less and less to her messages. A lot of people that she interacted with in the beginning, guys that spent loads on her (she also has a online gift list) got cast aside completely for no other reason than, she just didn't like to interact with people really.

Last edited:

While I can agree on some points with the poster above, I think a part of it is also 'bragging rights' as in, 'look what I got her to do' or something. It's showing off exclusivity in a way.

Which as you said is still dumb, because you lose out on said exclusivity, but people will be people.

Back
Top Bottom