EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

With a $200+ price tag on it along with 7-8 GIFs cut from the same video at the end, courtesy of her agency :KEKW:

Edit: you can tell im tired of their bullshit scammy ways

Lol people here sayin' they just roommates. People really don't touch grass here. Probably lived inside their mom's windowless basements for the majority of their lives.

This girl is taking that schlong. It's as clear as watching a dog eat snacks from someone's hands. If you can't tell that chemistry .. smh. You can tell Tectone has a type: short with big udders.

Lol people here sayin' they just roommates. People really don't touch grass here. Probably lived inside their mom's windowless basements for the majority of their lives.

This girl is taking that schlong. It's as clear as watching a dog eat snacks from someone's hands. If you can't tell that chemistry .. smh. You can tell Tectone has a type: short with big udders.
That would describe all the twitch and tiktok groupies who follow the personal lives of all these drama queens close enough to know and argue over this information. Nothing but an orgy for the mindset of 14 year olds, which is what twitch and tiktok are all about.

That would describe all the twitch and tiktok groupies who follow the personal lives of all these drama queens close enough to know and argue over this information. Nothing but an orgy for the mindset of 14 year olds, which is what twitch and tiktok are all about.
exactly you mfs don't know the context of anythings thats why this chat is filled with braindead takes and speculation.

Not sure if you are trying to roast me here. But I was invested in a game he covered during some time so I did get to see some sides of this narcissistic fella, how he'd send sheep viewers to other streamers to instigate drama to ultimately keep the #1 streamer spot of that game category. You can compare twitchtracker on both streamers and literally see the contest of viewership. He'd send DMs to the other streamer asking if they can stream later to retain more of his viewerbase. After being refused he'd trashtalk the guy on the daily. Imagine that.

Then later watched him live on stream command his ex-wife on a daily basis. In a manner that would raise the eyebrows of anyone who has been in a marriage or invested relationship before.
And yes I also watched the clips where he verbally belittled his ex-wife and literally shat on her infront of a audience of several thousands, over nothing really.
People are either as dumb as a brick or simply yes-kids that live inside a basement and will never develop social skills and basic human knowledge. Tectone fits perfectly well with the group of people led mostly by Mizkif whom tried to cove upr s****** assault with peer pressure. Then ghost the victim afterwards.

As for when he met Pink I don't care and its irrelevant. Now keep nodding and write "yep c*ck" and "boobas" when your favorite streamer says it.

"As for when he met Pink I don't care and its irrelevant"
This is what I'm talking about this mf is just speaking out his a$$, also your other message is super ironic now since you know everything about this man

Last edited:
Not sure if you are trying to roast me here. But I was invested in a game he covered during some time so I did get to see some sides of this narcissistic fella, how he'd send sheep viewers to other streamers to instigate drama to ultimately keep the #1 streamer spot of that game category. You can compare twitchtracker on both streamers and literally see the contest of viewership. He'd send DMs to the other streamer asking if they can stream later to retain more of his viewerbase. After being refused he'd trashtalk the guy on the daily. Imagine that.

Then later watched him live on stream command his ex-wife on a daily basis. In a manner that would raise the eyebrows of anyone who has been in a marriage or invested relationship before.
And yes I also watched the clips where he verbally belittled his ex-wife and literally shat on her infront of a audience of several thousands, over nothing really.
People are either as dumb as a brick or simply yes-kids that live inside a basement and will never develop social skills and basic human knowledge. Tectone fits perfectly well with the group of people led mostly by Mizkif whom tried to cove upr s****** assault with peer pressure. Then ghost the victim afterwards.

As for when he met Pink I don't care and its irrelevant. Now keep nodding and write "yep c*ck" and "boobas" when your favorite streamer says it.
That was literally their dynamic, Tectone would stream and make money, Fream would support him. They also divorced for reasons they both caused. You literally can't get anymore parasocial, remember, when you're watching a stream and theres a woman on there, she isn't YOUR wife or YOUR girlfriend. You also don't see anything outside those brief interactions on stream. Think first

Back
Top Bottom