EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Puberty at her age??? Have you failed health class in elementary school? She got a boob lift, she talked about it. Puberty :KEKWlaugh:
well for starters. it's called sarcasm. some people have an easier time detecting it then others. sadly they probably didnt teach it in your elementary school.

besides. puberty, or more specifically the changes the body goes through referred to as puberty, also doesn't just "stop" at a certain age for women. hormones keep on a chugging and especially in larger breasted women they can run rampant. do you even know her actual age or what she says if she even says? do you know what age she was when the original pics were taken? do you know that women can fluctuate breast sizes a ridiculous amount multiple times throughout a year because again, those hormones, they do be a pest..

so um. no. didn't fail health class in elementary school.

well for starters. it's called sarcasm. some people have an easier time detecting it then others. sadly they probably didnt teach it in your elementary school.

besides. puberty, or more specifically the changes the body goes through referred to as puberty, also doesn't just "stop" at a certain age for women. hormones keep on a chugging and especially in larger breasted women they can run rampant. do you even know her actual age or what she says if she even says? do you know what age she was when the original pics were taken? do you know that women can fluctuate breast sizes a ridiculous amount multiple times throughout a year because again, those hormones, they do be a pest..

so um. no. didn't fail health class in elementary school.
I think she's 23 she's mentioned being born at the end of the 90's in the past like 1999 and started out on tiktok as a teen. So in those pics she'd be either 19 or 20 is my best guess.

I think she's 23 she's mentioned being born at the end of the 90's in the past like 1999 and started out on tiktok as a teen. So in those pics she'd be either 19 or 20 is my best guess.
so yeah.... a woman's breasts do not stop growing at 19. full stop. they just don't. so if she put on weight at that time then yes, its going to go to her ass and breasts if her frame is built for that which is was. so it's kind of a dumb discussion

She's way closer to 30 than early 20s. She said she was mid 20s back when she was still streaming VRchat, idk why she would lie about that.

She's way closer to 30 than early 20s. She said she was mid 20s back when she was still streaming VRchat, idk why she would lie about that.
If she graduated 2 years ago 24 would make sense. I only remember tectone mentioning her being a lot younger than him. She was probably fucking with chat.

because chatters are fucking weird and telling them you're just above 20 as opposed to 25 or pushing 30 changes mindset significantly

because chatters are fucking weird and telling them you're just above 20 as opposed to 25 or pushing 30 changes mindset significantly
Exactly. Im pretty sure shes said she would lie about her age and that the birthday site was wrong. (It used to say she was 27)

meaning pretty much my point stands.. those original pictures were her at between 19-21 .. women still physically change alot in that time. don't know what people don't get about that :D

That pulled down panties ass twerking video gotta be the closest to what we've wanted from her that i've seen. I really want her to go full out but this is the best I think we are gonna get. Not sure if it's me but sounds like I hear a little bit of a wet pussy sloshing around in that video.

That pulled down panties ass twerking video gotta be the closest to what we've wanted from her that i've seen. I really want her to go full out but this is the best I think we are gonna get. Not sure if it's me but sounds like I hear a little bit of a wet pussy sloshing around in that video.
I am not sure if its wet pussy or just her tongue but I hear some wetness too . The buckshot on that women will be heavenly.

What video is that?

Anyone buy the "most naked i've been" videos she sent in her messages. Not looking for you to post it if you did, just wondering if its worth the $29

Welp, my requested got deleted TWICE, one for seemingly no reason, and the other cause it's a duplicate even though I don't see literally anyone else asking for Pink's feet?

Guess I'll continue to wait for someone to post that in the big photo/vid thread.

Sour note aside, random thought I had the other day, what's your guys's favorite cosplay she's done so far? I'm a fan of Tatsumaki personally

Back
Top Bottom