EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

ok, so credit where due. that latest video is definitely showing off the fitness progress. that belly pudge is seemingly gone and hopefully that will lead to more confidence

also ffs people. why do any of you care about her private life? she's an asexual slightly autistic streamer who does cute sometimes sexy cosplay, and who none of you will ever interact with in a meaningful way. what does is matter if she boned the guy or not?

ok, so credit where due. that latest video is definitely showing off the fitness progress. that belly pudge is seemingly gone and hopefully that will lead to more confidence

also ffs people. why do any of you care about her private life? she's an asexual slightly autistic streamer who does cute sometimes sexy cosplay, and who none of you will ever interact with in a meaningful way. what does is matter if she boned the guy or not?
This ^
Why can't we just enjoy the cutie that is Pink and hope to see all her content get posted here and enjoy it?

For anyone that's got'em, how worth it are both her feet sets? Currently unable to get'em myself so I've been waiting for someone to share both sets

anyone know what the $200 videos actually are that she sent out as DMs on OF?
I remember her agency sent something with the same thumbnail out a good while ago, but it had like a $70-90 price tag on it, i can't really say if it had the same amount of videos etc. because they've since unsent it...

Watched Tectone today and he gave the full story of how him and pink met. Apparently someone tried to take her on a date but she didn’t realize it was a date. So Tectone and his roommate went with them and the dude didn’t show lol. And that was their first time meeeting. Plus Jaythevard is a witness so we know based off that and screenshots she’s not a homewrecker at least. I am curious how the lawyer situation is going though.
Time stamp and what's the title of the vod?

Preach

Back
Top Bottom