EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Does anybody know from where was this deleted video that she was masturbating with a plug anal and her pussy it was shown? Or is it fake?
1000002575654915d15c507ec7.md.jpg

it was originally discussed on pages 38-39 of this discussion thread.

video isn't deleted either... it's in her content thread post #873 linked below

She seems like the one friend that never gets the aux cord, and for good reason with the way she chooses for her videos

Well unfortunately you can't really see a whole lot and the quality is poor.
Dang that sucks. Where I watched it the quality was really good(not on here) and it showed all the goods. Thats why I tried to post just the clip on here bc i thought that it was the best slip ever(all the way inside) and no one was mentioning at all. But alas i tried screen recording and what I tried to post was hot garbage bc of it.

im pretty sure rune orgasmed on her last livestream right? who knows, it could make it tamer or the other way around, peache's second vip stream was a lot worse than the first one in my opinion, the first one was pretty decent.
I need link for that (orgasm part I mean)

on a sidenote, i previously commented on this thread how she would show up in cyr's chat saying things like "oh im going out to eat" and stuff like that, and cyr would usually end his stream to go out with her, which i always thought was fucked up from the perspective of an actual cyr viewer who is there to enjoy his stream, she recently said she "helped" cyr plan his first OTK event, and i wondered, did you help or did you take over and made it peachjar's OTK event? and Cyr mentioned today how she actually planned it all, so she pretty much took his only event from him and made it hers lmao, thats fucked up.

Well they be making more lewd crass jokes, so how obvious do you want it?
I guess we call it a 'situationship'?

And that isn't so much about 'taking', but a symbiotic merging.
on a sidenote, i previously commented on this thread how she would show up in cyr's chat saying things like "oh im going out to eat" and stuff like that, and cyr would usually end his stream to go out with her, which i always thought was fucked up from the perspective of an actual cyr viewer who is there to enjoy his stream, she recently said she "helped" cyr plan his first OTK event, and i wondered, did you help or did you take over and made it peachjar's OTK event? and Cyr mentioned today how she actually planned it all, so she pretty much took his only event from him and made it hers lmao, thats fucked up.

How do you know she took his event? And how she made it hers?

hope she slips up and keeps the vod up for download again, my internet is shit so i probably won't be able to catch it if it happens :PepeWhy:

buttplug tease at most from her nothing from rune
imagebeecec0a30205b5b.md.png

Last edited:
hope she slips up and keeps the vod up for download again, my internet is shit so i probably won't be able to catch it if it happens :PepeWhy:

buttplug tease at most from her nothing from rune
imagebeecec0a30205b5b.md.png
Soo , how was the stream, it is on her payed page so it has to be good right, no more excuses about " I can't show you my bare boobs on free page" . Also she did a Topless gym stream already right?

it was all right topless peach and rune spread her peach's cheeks a few times, lipsticks kisses at end though

yea it was okay. a little tame as expected but peach had her tits out basically the whole time, ass galore, some partial puss, and probably not much different than her other rune streams.

Back
Top Bottom