EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

It's a discussion thread for a reason, if you didn't have parties from either side the thread would be dead.
I will counter this with in some discussion threads, there are people who having nothing nice to say about content and will generally be dismissive of everything. And once there is a pretty good set? They become silent and say nothing in the thread. Some people are here just to be angry.

I will counter this with in some discussion threads, there are people who having nothing nice to say about content and will generally be dismissive of everything. And once there is a pretty good set? They become silent and say nothing in the thread. Some people are here just to be angry.
That's not a counter though, as you're only representing one of the parties in your statement.

When there's a good set, the fans be praising.

I think the counter is that you don't always need a protagonist and antagonist to have a discussion.

Most of these discussions I see (except for in the Amouranth chat where there's actual real simps that are borderline insane) it's dudes being like "Oh that was a pretty good set" or "Oh, that one was boring and disappointing" who understand that the line is going to be wherever the content creator decides the line will be and then the "other side" that screams and bitches no matter what because the creator didn't go full spread while taking on 6 cocks at the same time. Those aren't two sides of the coin. That's one side that understands that there's limitations on what some/most creators are going to decide to do and it's up to them to decide to enjoy the (free) content on this site, then there's the side that screams and tries to demand every creator cators to whatever kink they want, despite the fact that they're not paying the creator in the first place.

It sometimes gets tiring to wade through. Again, it's a free site, so you're going to get whatever you're going to get in the discussion chats and that's just the reality of how this works. But it does get tiring seeing in every thread people crying about how if the creator isn't posting gangbang videos twice a day that they're some kind of scammer.

I've never paid a dime for any Peachjars content. And I never will, no matter what. I subscribe to her free page and from what I under she's pretty straight forward about what you're getting with her paid posts. So it seems disingenous to call her a scammer because she's not showing people her full uncovered wide open pussy when she never claims that's what she's doing.

You want to rail on Amouranth for that? Absolutely, do it. It's well deserved because she's the worst kind of scammer. But it gets boring to see it in EVERY discussion thread, because it's not a discussion, it's a bitchfest.

I'll get off my soapbox now and wait for everyone to call me a simp now or call me Peachjars herself

That's one side that understands that there's limitations on what some/most creators are going to decide to do and it's up to them to decide to enjoy the (free) content on this site, then there's the side that screams and tries to demand every creator caters to whatever kink they want, despite the fact that they're not paying the creator in the first place.
But it gets boring to see it in EVERY discussion thread, because it's not a discussion, it's a bitchfest.

I think this pretty much nails it. I think most of us generally understand there's limits and progression to be made in areas for anyone on OF. But as the negative comments build up, they then start leaning towards incel-esque comments. And, as you said, it goes from being a discussion to a bitchfest.

I think the counter is that you don't always need a protagonist and antagonist to have a discussion.

Most of these discussions I see (except for in the Amouranth chat where there's actual real simps that are borderline insane) it's dudes being like "Oh that was a pretty good set" or "Oh, that one was boring and disappointing" who understand that the line is going to be wherever the content creator decides the line will be and then the "other side" that screams and bitches no matter what because the creator didn't go full spread while taking on 6 cocks at the same time. Those aren't two sides of the coin. That's one side that understands that there's limitations on what some/most creators are going to decide to do and it's up to them to decide to enjoy the (free) content on this site, then there's the side that screams and tries to demand every creator cators to whatever kink they want, despite the fact that they're not paying the creator in the first place.

It sometimes gets tiring to wade through. Again, it's a free site, so you're going to get whatever you're going to get in the discussion chats and that's just the reality of how this works. But it does get tiring seeing in every thread people crying about how if the creator isn't posting gangbang videos twice a day that they're some kind of scammer.

I've never paid a dime for any Peachjars content. And I never will, no matter what. I subscribe to her free page and from what I under she's pretty straight forward about what you're getting with her paid posts. So it seems disingenous to call her a scammer because she's not showing people her full uncovered wide open pussy when she never claims that's what she's doing.

You want to rail on Amouranth for that? Absolutely, do it. It's well deserved because she's the worst kind of scammer. But it gets boring to see it in EVERY discussion thread, because it's not a discussion, it's a bitchfest.

I'll get off my soapbox now and wait for everyone to call me a simp now or call me Peachjars herself
You talk nearly as much as she does

peach isnt a scammer yea her content a little mid cus well peach herself is avg but i think her content itself is great

stolen a few ideas from her to buy customs from models im actually attrached to

will it get better as time go on maybe maybe not who knows tbh

but i wouldnt call her a scammer cus she tells u exactly what u gonna get
and yall getting that shit for free anyways lol

She shot herself in the foot with the fuck machine videos imo. After you release something like that people expect the next step and not just glorified Playboy shoots.
Tbf she shot herself in the foot with that, then shot herself in the back making a premium page with the promise of better content. Because I mean if people's are paying they're expecting more, but somehow her content has been significantly milder with a few exceptions

Why are they no longer friends?
No one really knows for sure, however since Peach has gained popularity and streams quite often with other streamers, her and Jenna haven't been hanging out as often. During when she'd stream, Jenna would talk about losing a friend and would go on tangents about how busy Peach was. Since then I don't think they wished each other a 'happy birthday' or really interacted much on and offline, and iirc Jenna has unfollowed Peach.

I find the whole OTK thing very funny

Mizkif or whatever forever branded a sex deviant never pulling to first page ever again

Emiru never broke into mainstream yet she tried

Asmon is easily the most disliked streamer rn
you have to agree though that unreasonably they pull insane numbers.

Back
Top Bottom