EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

She's taking content requests in her newest post, and hearted if you like a suggestion. Naturally, it's filled with pussy requests and dildos, So i suggested the next and easiest request - less talking. More than likely it'll get lost in the sea, but i tried.
how much for a video where she talks about her alleged interests with no script

See the nerd girl facade fall live

Better she yap and we get like 40+min videos than like a lot of other OF girls who can't make 10+min video. Also in her latest OF stream with Rune she showed a bit of her next video. It's Rune pov video there she massages Peach ass. Peach is in microbikini but with buttplug.

Better she yap and we get like 40+min videos than like a lot of other OF girls who can't make 10+min video. Also in her latest OF stream with Rune she showed a bit of her next video. It's Rune pov video there she massages Peach ass. Peach is in microbikini but with buttplug.
No lmao, why i want to listen her shit, she is not even interesting or decently spoken to listen. Bitch is akward as fuck, the kind of girl who will give you head for drugs or alcohol lol

No lmao, why i want to listen her shit, she is not even interesting or decently spoken to listen. Bitch is akward as fuck, the kind of girl who will give you head for drugs or alcohol lol
I think you're being overly cynical. It's a case by case basis on how annoying her yapping is. Honestly the last two videos she made (the handjob and the feet one in the pink dress) were fine, she was role-playing. Watching her stream though?? Ehhhh...

Back
Top Bottom