EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

how are they so rich ahahha, everytime I watch these streamers im like.. fk man they are so rich

A lot of OTK streamed for years. Tectone and NMP talked and they had sponsored streams and one was like 100k for 2h and another like 200k for several hours(it was saudi sponsor). Cinna streamed with Agent like for a week and she made something 250K.

so are u telling me that a streamer that joins OTK like extraemily, she got that many funds in a very short time just for joining? it's so rewarding to be a part of otk its crazy. obviously its pretty hard to get into an organization like that but yeah.

so are u telling me that a streamer that joins OTK like extraemily, she got that many funds in a very short time just for joining? it's so rewarding to be a part of otk its crazy. obviously its pretty hard to get into an organization like that but yeah.
For nothing mind you.

It's modern day soap opera.

Sure.

Can you name all of OTK ?
why should that be a counter argument?
mizkif asmongol nmplol sodapop emiru tettone willneff cyr eemily
am i missing somebody? how does that prove my argument false? was that just a request?

it has to be said i wasn't disagreeing with what you said.
yet again you must have noticed what they do it's done on purpose.

nothing is gonna happen if she's with her sadly

imagef8e666edcec1324b.png
im pretty sure rune orgasmed on her last livestream right? who knows, it could make it tamer or the other way around, peache's second vip stream was a lot worse than the first one in my opinion, the first one was pretty decent.

Anyone else having issues with the first few images on the most recent post? When i click the thumbnail it loads a different photo.

I’ll give you $5 if you can explain the difference between her regular stuff and this VIP scam.
Its a way for her to split her content. Her VIP page is advertised as no PPV, so you get what she feels like uploading. She will also tend to put a few pics on her free page, but the rest of the set is on the VIP one. Anything she is selling as a PPV will always go to the free page unless that changes in the future and remains unknown, but no reason for her to change it anytime soon. The only other differences are she will stream on her VIP page and you get a copy of the livestream whereas if you are only on her free page, she will sell it to those that arent on her VIP and feel like spending twice as much as the sub price for it. As for if you are into chatting, she only responds on her VIP apparently and her assistant is the one handling everything else on the free page, so its no longer her at all. Since its still pretty new, the content is not daily and limited, but it also expires apparently which I didnt know was possible.

She made it. She shows boobs and almost pussy. She can do this for years. You all thinking about her content like she's some egirl. But she's popular mainstream sfw content creator. She constantly gets new people from drumsy, mnplol, qtcinderella, maya, hasan and so on. Compare her content to other streamers/youtubers with OF and her content is miles above quantity and quality wise.
I actually have no clue who any of these people even are except Hasan. And that's not even the 5th best guy you wanna have on your stream. I can only imagine how annoying it would be listening to the two of them prattle about anything.

I actually have no clue who any of these people even are except Hasan. And that's not even the 5th best guy you wanna have on your stream. I can only imagine how annoying it would be listening to the two of them prattle about anything.
Well one day these kids who are super invested in twitch and these streamers they watch for hours are going to graduate high school and their parents will kick them out, so it’s probably not a long term career.

Time waits for no thott

Back
Top Bottom