EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

I do wish she would be a little bit more sensual with it, there's plenty of other cosplayers/models who keep covered up even more than her yet are breaking out the dildos and dirty talk (or talking at all for that matter) and through-the-clothes masturbation and all that. I think it would take either her divorcing her husband or their income dropping off a cliff for them to consider getting more raunchy. No way to know if it's just her husband that's unwilling to let her cross certain lines or if it's a mutual thing but it's a bit of a weird line to draw as a cosplayer who has nip slips in half her videos. That being said I still can't quite say her content's gotten old for me. If anything I just wish she'd put back on that weight she lost lol

fuck no. maybe something is wrong with me but pattie being often completely naked and twirling around, trying not to show nudity and frequently failing at it is probably the hottest thing a human being can do.
This women that shows nipples without grace just kills it, I prefer hunting for nip slips, just wish she would do more frecuent, and show more pokies

she sent it in dms few days ago, don't think you can get it if you sub now. I was thinking of buying it or tier 50 patreon. pls let me know if anyone is subbed to her patreon, I'll probably buy that video then.
I'm fairly certain there are some on here who have her patreon.

Last edited:
You mean when she sends them? It's pretty random, some months she doesn't send at all. Once you get it in dm then you can buy it anytime.
Oh wow, neat. Gonna admit i'm kinda getting antsy on the wait, but that's actually neat its just open once you get the dm i had no idea thats how it works. I don't have OF so i didn't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom