EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

Her OF currently half off so I grabbed. Hopefully she's got some hot sets coming. Did she turn DRM on or people just not grabbing her stuff lately cos of her doing multi platform and dunno where to grab her stuff?

Her OF currently half off so I grabbed. Hopefully she's got some hot sets coming. Did she turn DRM on or people just not grabbing her stuff lately cos of her doing multi platform and dunno where to grab her stuff?
Idk for sure, but I know she was barely active during the entirety of march. She only sent one set on fansly. Maybe that's a reason why people haven't been sending the most recent stuff form her, but again, idk for sure

Speaking of activity, has she been active on any other sites (OF, Patreon)? I'm only subbed to her Fansly so I can't tell

Back
Top Bottom