EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

The pasties-only resub video seems to have a lip slip at 1:35. There's also some possible butthole slips later, but it's dark.

She really should not have stopped streaming on Twitch. Look at how many simps buy and support all the e-girls on there she could have found a whole new audience especially since she wore cosplay while doing it. I wish I knew why she stopped
Just seems like she's super busy with other stuff irl. I remember she said something about getting her driver's license at the beginning of the year.

:thonk: just curious, what's your opinion on her collab with mikomi hokina with the elf set. Personally I not a fan of her collab with mikomi but pattie looks hot as hell in the set :pepoLove:

:thonk: just curious, what's your opinion on her collab with mikomi hokina with the elf set. Personally I not a fan of her collab with mikomi but pattie looks hot as hell in the set :pepoLove:
It looks hot af, especially when they play with each others' tits (watch the preiview on mikomi's page). I would've bought it if it was like $40. With taxes that video costs $60 for me.

It looks hot af, especially when they play with each others' tits (watch the preiview on mikomi's page). I would've bought it if it was like $40. With taxes that video costs $60 for me.
Agreed, I thought it was hot as hell

We rarely see Pattie with another girl at this point, and she never did a proper hd video either

It's great to see some video content that looks more pro

Back
Top Bottom