EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pattie Cosplay - Discussion Thread

IMG_34141d6acb0f5b2f20b1bbf088a156f542fa.md.jpg
Does anyone know if she did a video with her in this exact outfit? I swear there was a full one released but I missed it and it's not in the main thread :(
I guess not. I think she used the Maid Karin costume only for the bonus photoshoot for her Patreon relaunch in october. But in the same month she did the bunny version for her T20 tier.

Did the link to the christmas vid I posted not work at any point? For a bit it wasn't letting me log into bunkr or download the video and was displaying a smaller file size than it should. Now it works again. Is bunkr just acting up or should I upload to a different host?

Did the link to the christmas vid I posted not work at any point? For a bit it wasn't letting me log into bunkr or download the video and was displaying a smaller file size than it should. Now it works again. Is bunkr just acting up or should I upload to a different host?
I have seen many bunkr links not working then getting fixed automatically in the last few days.

Got the Nefari and the new Mai videos/photoshoot.
I want to give back to the community. Will share as soon as i have the privileges to post in the main thread.

IMG_37541811f972c2217d50.md.jpgIMG_37852d01e169e9ed65be.md.jpg IMG_376386acfd6f44649f45.md.jpg
IMG_38970c62165f5217fb9a.jpg
IMG_3891c8ce308a4dbcc0ad.jpg
IMG_39129e63618239b0cb53.jpg

Last edited:
BTW how much does this video cost on her onlyfans? Just want to know if there's any difference.
The spicy version is $30 while the regular one is $17. I can understand her wanting to make money from as many platforms as possible but it makes it really annoying to figure out the best way to see everything. There's also a set I remember seeing advertised on her Fansly a while back I haven't seen elsewhere. I can only hope that was a one time thing and content is the same across platforms otherwise.

The spicy version is $30 while the regular one is $17. I can understand her wanting to make money from as many platforms as possible but it makes it really annoying to figure out the best way to see everything. There's also a set I remember seeing advertised on her Fansly a while back I haven't seen elsewhere. I can only hope that was a one time thing and content is the same across platforms otherwise.
Does she offer special sets and videos to the users with renew on? She used to do it on OF time ago.

Thanks, her fansly has the same price. Her OF and fansly seem to have same content now, only fantia is different. Looks like she doesn't post some stuff to fantia, probably because the fantia plans are cheaper.

Which platform is most recommended? Onlyfans or Fansly? on Patreon for $150 gives you all the content on all platforms, but I'm not sure if it gives anything special on OF and Fanly.

Which platform is most recommended? Onlyfans or Fansly? on Patreon for $150 gives you all the content on all platforms, but I'm not sure if it gives anything special on OF and Fanly.
If you want everything then the Patreon option would be cheaper. Keep in mind it gives last month's OF/fansly content. If you don't want everything, then OF/fansly has more lewder content and Patreon has cosplays. She also posts her patreon tier 50 videos on OF/fansly.

I prefer her with less makeup, but am I in the minority?Especially around the eyes. (eyehalls? Eye shadow?) It could be an eyelash.
I've heard that in the U.S. dark makeup is preferred.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom