EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

I don't think theres a single post on the thread that is source quality

is it just me or anyone else get completely put off by her, the way shes running the page and for me specially after the OF live and hearing about the rugby team train that ran through her. also just saw one of her IG stories and goddam she looks like a kid i guess she was with the BF but coulda fooled me for being her dad lol....could just be me im not into that look at me im a whore type nonsense lol
when did she talk about the train? Anybody got a link?

I don't think theres a single post on the thread that is source quality
I thought they all looked like trash but figured it was her just being a noob at OF. Who the hell is leaking content that's not source quality? smh

She's definitely dating Julian, he posted a story of her lagging to get on board the private jet just in the past few days. Wonder what her parents think about her sucking a 45 year old dick to get a trip to America

She's definitely dating Julian, he posted a story of her lagging to get on board the private jet just in the past few days. Wonder what her parents think about her sucking a 45 year old dick to get a trip to America
I think its clear the parents 1. Don't care, or 2. Are beyond dense, or 3. Are complicit. Based on what seems to be some solid self esteem issues, probably a mix of all 3.

She has been posting slutty content for years and her parents didnt give a fuck. I doubt they are upset she is dating an older guy. TBH they are probably happy because the guy is super rich People just dont care anymore.

She has been posting slutty content for years and her parents didnt give a fuck. I doubt they are upset she is dating an older guy. TBH they are probably happy because the guy is super rich People just dont care anymore.
She's said before that her mother doesn't even talk to her anymore because of how she's behaving online. Idk what the situation with the father is, but I'm willing to wager the family situation is pretty fucked up right about now. No 18 year old starts dating a 40 year old dude if everything's alright at home lmfao

She's said before that her mother doesn't even talk to her anymore because of how she's behaving online. Idk what the situation with the father is, but I'm willing to wager the family situation is pretty fucked up right about now. No 18 year old starts dating a 40 year old dude if everything's alright at home lmfao
Man, if that’s the case that’s just sad.

Idk why people are saying she's making a mistake by not doing nude posts. The whole appeal disappears once she does that. Like how many nude pics before it gets old? Pretty few!! Then she's got to do more shit like solo or gg. Or BG. Then even that gets old and nobody cares.

At least she's not hiring photographers to make really boring IG pics. Like a lot of girls do. They don't understand men's brains. Like the only reason to pay for anything is to get something that feels like it wouldn't be ok to post it on IG. Something slutty you would send to a guy. Not a professional photoshoot.

Look at Alinity. Or someone like her. Showed everything she was going to show years ago
People are bored and not into it at all now I'm sure.

Idk why people are saying she's making a mistake by not doing nude posts. The whole appeal disappears once she does that. Like how many nude pics before it gets old? Pretty few!! Then she's got to do more shit like solo or gg. Or BG. Then even that gets old and nobody cares.

At least she's not hiring photographers to make really boring IG pics. Like a lot of girls do. They don't understand men's brains. Like the only reason to pay for anything is to get something that feels like it wouldn't be ok to post it on IG. Something slutty you would send to a guy. Not a professional photoshoot.

Look at Alinity. Or someone like her. Showed everything she was going to show years ago
People are bored and not into it at all now I'm sure.
I think your completly wrong, Alinity is doing better than ever and rakeing in the money, her fans love her, where as paris has done nothing but lose 90% or her fans with the games she is playing.

I think your completly wrong, Alinity is doing better than ever and rakeing in the money, her fans love her, where as paris has done nothing but lose 90% or her fans with the games she is playing.
I think Alinity is in a bit of a different category because people talk about her more since shes part of a bigger community, she gets more value out of word of mouth advertising. Saying that though isnt she a bit of a scammer now anyway? Theres nowhere to go since she doesnt want to do pussy/BG so she has to keep trying to excite people with the old level of content

tbf most of these 18-21+ year olds who are posting jetting around for vacations every week or month are dating way older i.e. have sugar daddies. Only a few of them can sustain that lifestyle without that. And almost all of them come from dysfunctional families.

tbf most of these 18-21+ year olds who are posting jetting around for vacations every week or month are dating way older i.e. have sugar daddies. Only a few of them can sustain that lifestyle without that. And almost all of them come from dysfunctional families.
Most influencer are whores, you are correct

Back
Top Bottom