EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

She had a lot of simps down bad for her. Her first live was like orgy of dudes cooming for her. But judging by the sales on her recent content, they aren't buying and many have moved on.

We see this all the time. There is an initial high of seeing a girl you are into make an Onlyfans. It's a dopamine release cause your mind thinks of all the sexual things she will do. Then the reality hits after a couple weeks that she is just selling stuff she could have posted on Instagram.

The simps left fall into two categories. Beggers and Copium fiends. The Beggers are the simps who stay cause they feel they can wear her down begging for content. Like she will give in and show more if enough of them beg. The Copium fiends stay cause they convince themhttps://simpcity.su/threads/women-of-professional-wrestling.16769/sevles she HAS to show more cause it is Onlyfans and they will be rewarded with their loyalty.

She probably switched her birth control or is off it completely. A common side effect of "the pill" is increased weight gain and some girls can legit go up a cup size. I could've swore I saw a tiktok where she talked about going off or switching but I could be wrong

But ya'll gotta keep in mind women's tits straight up will be more perky/fuller depending where they are on their cycle. Between outfits/lighting, weight fluctuations and a medications there can be large variation in how her content looks.
Also looks like she has lost some weight, she is really skinny now.

She made $3,600 in three hours for her $150 VIP. All you get in the VIP is you don't have to pay $5 to message her. So $150 for her to ignore your messages. :KEKWlaugh:

If she started her scam VIP when she first launched she might have cleared 15-20K. But there is still strong enough thirst for this girl from simps if at least 25 of them are paying $150 for literally nothing.

She made $3,600 in three hours for her $150 VIP. All you get in the VIP is you don't have to pay $5 to message her. So $150 for her to ignore your messages. :KEKWlaugh:

If she started her scam VIP when she first launched she might have cleared 15-20K. But there is still strong enough thirst for this girl from simps if at least 25 of them are paying $150 for literally nothing.
$7,500 now. So 50 simps just gave her $150 for literally nothing. This is why these girls never do anything or feel the need to get naked.

Just a question, the topless photo of her which I saw on reddit or site like fappening blog, are fake? Because in the content topic it doesn't seem to me that anyone uploaded those photos.

is it just me or anyone else get completely put off by her, the way shes running the page and for me specially after the OF live and hearing about the rugby team train that ran through her. also just saw one of her IG stories and goddam she looks like a kid i guess she was with the BF but coulda fooled me for being her dad lol....could just be me im not into that look at me im a whore type nonsense lol

is it just me or anyone else get completely put off by her, the way shes running the page and for me specially after the OF live and hearing about the rugby team train that ran through her. also just saw one of her IG stories and goddam she looks like a kid i guess she was with the BF but coulda fooled me for being her dad lol....could just be me im not into that look at me im a whore type nonsense lol
is that old guy her bf?

is that old guy her bf?
According to a Daily Mail article she's dating a 44 years old 'nightclub tycoon'. I won't link it but it's google first hit.

Daily Mail is a trash tabloid but it's not unbelievable, for example her US trip lines up with their supposed holiday together. The dude used to date Nina Dobrev and Alexis Ren so it makes sense for him to move on to the next young sensation, and I can see Paris dating a rich night club owner from Sydney. All rumours though.

According to a Daily Mail article she's dating a 44 years old 'nightclub tycoon'. I won't link it but it's google first hit.

Daily Mail is a trash tabloid but it's not unbelievable, for example her US trip lines up with their supposed holiday together. The dude used to date Nina Dobrev and Alexis Ren so it makes sense for him to move on to the next young sensation, and I can see Paris dating a rich night club owner from Sydney. All rumours though.
that escalated quickly and the fact she recently turned 18 thats even more sketchy lmao

Article claims shes 21, could be poorly researched, people have been saying they don think shes 18 though

Article claims shes 21, could be poorly researched, people have been saying they don think shes 18 though
The reason 18 seems legit is because there is no way she would have waited three years to make an Onlyfans. She would have been thotting on Onlyfans years ago if she was 21.

The reason 18 seems legit is because there is no way she would have waited three years to make an Onlyfans. She would have been thotting on Onlyfans years ago if she was 21.
thats my stance too tbh

I think so too. That being said, the article is not entirely baseless because Paris apparently shared a story with the mentioned guy some 21 hours ago.

I think so too. That being said, the article is not entirely baseless because Paris apparently shared a story with the mentioned guy some 21 hours ago.
Now I just realized, didnt she used to talk about doing stuff for a guy to get drinks at a bar before?

Back
Top Bottom