EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

Her first live she was wearing lingerie cause she was convinced she was going to get $15k in tips. Then when she "only" got 1k she has covered up all her other lives.

The thing is, she’s not one of these hood ratchet types that considers a few hundred bucks as a come up. She’s been raised by rich parents and has a very privileged lifestyle pre-OF.

Her expectations are different than most random 18 year old OF girls’ would be.

This was her menu for the live.

762x1086_0ef89767a7b8ab95cd8b52f20034b16297dd32b4f19c2c98.md.jpg
What does that last one even mean for 15k? "Tip to talk off for 24 hours. For ALL subs!" I thought it said "tip to take top off for 24 hours for all subs" But that doesn't make sense since this girl is never getting nude. And certainly not for 15k. She would probably want 250k for topless given how delusional she is

What does that last one even mean for 15k? "Tip to talk off for 24 hours. For ALL subs!" I thought it said "tip to take top off for 24 hours for all subs" But that doesn't make sense since this girl is never getting nude. And certainly not for 15k. She would probably want 250k for topless given how delusional she is
If I were to guess, some OF creators can make it that to message them, you have to include a tip with the message. Biggest gold digging scam/feature, but I guess some of the more popular chicks use it so that they aren't flooded by a million horndogs.

But yeah. Stupid fucking perk for trying to make $15k. This girl really thinks her shit don't stink lol

most of the girls who do the "free to sub" shit has it set to "tip to message". Her goal was gonna remove it for the 24 hours but judging by her first live stream debacle, its never coming off unless she does some VIP shit like the rest of them. She seems too stupid to actually do it though.

Yeah, she’s going to treat it like an instagram she can get paid on.

most of the girls who do the "free to sub" shit has it set to "tip to message". Her goal was gonna remove it for the 24 hours but judging by her first live stream debacle, its never coming off unless she does some VIP shit like the rest of them. She seems too stupid to actually do it though.
She really thought some dude was going to pay her 15k just so other dudes could message her for 24 hours? Messages she won't even respond to? :MEGALUL:

This is the type of girl who would ask for $1 million to see her tits. Forget about her doing anything.

She really thought some dude was going to pay her 15k just so other dudes could message her for 24 hours? Messages she won't even respond to? :MEGALUL:

This is the type of girl who would ask for $1 million to see her tits. Forget about her doing anything.
i mean it was a collective goal of 15k, not one simp dropping 15k. But i wouldnt have been surprised if one simp dropped 15k.

She's not going to flash during her lives. She reads comments and just rambles. The best way to get her to do anything is to compliment her, and say "fit check" "ab check" "Back check" and she will start showing skin. She purposefully wears loose clothing with no bra to have slips. It's clear that she maybe writes off these nip slips as accidents and it's not as scary to do that than getting naked. So if people would just start being nice to her, she'll start showing stuff. But these people that come in and just terrorize her will get us absolutely nowhere.
What nipslips? I've only seen one nipslip from her ever can you post other ones?

Can someone reup the latest post on bunkr? Gofile is broken right now

He obviously meant she totally lost her body the 30 days since she turned 18. He clearly was not cooming over her when she was 17 and was totally much thicker :KEKWlaugh:
Of course not.
Though it’s important to point out that I’m just about a month older than her.
Don’t know about u lads.

Why the fuck did her tits get small just in time for her to start onlyfans.
She used to be a lot more curvy.
She probably switched her birth control or is off it completely. A common side effect of "the pill" is increased weight gain and some girls can legit go up a cup size. I could've swore I saw a tiktok where she talked about going off or switching but I could be wrong

But ya'll gotta keep in mind women's tits straight up will be more perky/fuller depending where they are on their cycle. Between outfits/lighting, weight fluctuations and a medications there can be large variation in how her content looks.

Back
Top Bottom