EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Paris Wyang Discussion @ppwyang__ @ppwyang_

Just watched her live. It was a total disaster. She only made 1k and got off in like 10 minutes and did nothing. She was in lingerie but she started freaking out cause all the comments were sexual and she couldn't handle it. 1,500 horny dudes in there. All the dudes were like show your tits. All the questions were about her sex life. She said everyone was scaring her. She said she wanted it to be more like Instagram live or TikTok. The dudes in the comments were roasting her calling her a scammer and stupid thot. It looked like she was going to cry at the end.

This girl was not ready for this. She ain't about that camgirl/Onlyfans life. She can thot it up on TikTok but she doesn't want to know about the guys jerking off to her. It's clear she is actually running her account and did not understand what was coming. She definitely is going to need an agency.

Just watched her live. It was a total disaster. She only made 1k and got off in like 10 minutes and did nothing. She was in lingerie but she started freaking out cause all the comments were sexual and she couldn't handle it. 1,500 horny dudes in there. All the dudes were like show your tits. All the questions were about her sex life. She said everyone was scaring her. She said she wanted it to be more like Instagram live or TikTok. The dudes in the comments were roasting her calling her a scammer and stupid thot. It looked like she was going to cry at the end.

This girl was not ready for this. She ain't about that camgirl/Onlyfans life. She can thot it up on TikTok but she doesn't want to know about the guys jerking off to her. It's clear she is actually running her account and did not understand what was coming. She definitely is going to need an agency.
i wouldn't be surprised if she makes her prices way higher next time. she said she'd be back same time tomorrow so we'll see what changes.

yeah i listened for like 5 minutes and it was horrible lmaoo she clearly not ready for any of this

she said her body count was in the 50s
I wouldn't be surprised if her actual body count was 0, or close to it. When girls out right talk about high body counts I think it's more for shock reaction. I think people see someone that sexualizes themselves and they assume they must get around. But it's probably more they knows sex sells, and helps build an audience. Like Brooke Monk, you know her body count is probably 0 or 1, but once reddit started sexualizeing her, and her engagement increased even more she leaned into more provocative outfits/dances/tiktoks. It's a pretty solid route, the downside is you have overly aggressive fans that don't know or care about the fact the person is still just that, a person lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if her actual body count was 0, or close to it. When girls out right talk about high body counts I think it's more for shock reaction. I think people see someone that sexualizes themselves and they assume they must get around. But it's probably more they knows sex sells, and helps build an audience. Like Brooke Monk, you know her body count is probably 0 or 1, but once reddit started sexualizeing her, and her engagement increased even more she leaned into more provocative outfits/dances/tiktoks. It's a pretty solid route, the downside is you have overly aggressive fans that don't know or care about the fact the person is still just that, a person lol.
Most girls lie about it being low or 0 lmao. Not saying 100+ is realistic, but most girls have sex quite early

Yeah she's literally like 18 and 1 month. Sure she said 700+ body count and like ran through a football team but she really wasn't ready lmao.
She never said her body count was 700, she said she'd reveal her body count at 700 dollars and she said the number was 52

The way i see it, she can either be like a BhadBabie and tease forever, or like Malu and show the occasional nip.

Yeah I wouldn't put any stock in her answers given how shook she was during the whole live. Someone paid $50 to ask her if she ever hooked up with girls and she said a few but then seemed to say but they didn't do anything cause she would be afraid of ever touching another girl cause of her nails. So she just should have said no but I think she felt pressure to be sexy and say what guys want to here. But then as the live went on she got broken and just didn't want to talk about sex anymore.

I imagine she will put an entry fee for her next live. $5 to $15. It will mean she will go from 1,500 dudes to like 50 and she can forget about getting $15,000 in tips like she was planning. But the dudes that will pay will be hardcore simps and that is what she is looking for. She thought OF live was going to be like what she gets on TikTok. Dudes calling her beautiful and being nice to her. She didn't expect 1,500 dudes with their dicks out just wanting to see some nip to jerk off to and getting angry when she wouldn't show anything.

There is a huge difference between thotting on TikTok/Instagram and being a sex worker. And she learned that tonight.

Screenshot-598d0ba135f94edf821.md.png

she shouldnt have done it imo, she has self esteem issues and kinda got pressured by her following

she probably needs to switch her page to a paid page at the very least.
Agreed. Either that or make her live stream start as paid. It will get so many free riders out of there spamming for Tits, and may actually get her to open up more. I heard her say something about she hopes someone wasn’t watching…. It would def let her know who is actually watching.

I imagine she will put an entry fee for her next live. $5 to $15. It will mean she will go from 1,500 dudes to like 50 and she can forget about getting $15,000 in tips like she was planning. But the dudes that will pay will be hardcore simps and that is what she is looking for. She thought OF live was going to be like what she gets on TikTok. Dudes calling her beautiful and being nice to her. She didn't expect 1,500 dudes with their dicks out just wanting to see some nip to jerk off to and getting angry when she wouldn't show anything.

There is a huge difference between thotting on TikTok/Instagram and being a sex worker. And she learned that tonight.

Screenshot-598d0ba135f94edf821.md.png
It kinda makes sense how crazy these goals are considering isnt she like well off? Super deluded over the value of money lol

It kinda makes sense how crazy these goals are considering isnt she like well off? Super deluded over the value of money lol
yeah a lot of people get into the industry not realising not everybody makes complete shitloads, like sure she’s making a killing but not that much in comparison

She said on her live right now she doesn’t intend to go nude or anything like that and wants this page to be basically just a platform to go live and talk to people. She really had no idea what she was doing huh.

Back
Top Bottom