MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Question Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
These mfs make it so damn hard for no reason I've been dealing with this deactivation shit for so long across multiple accounts (not necessarily at the same time) and I'd make an appeal every damn time just for them to respond bot even a day later with the same bullshit automated response. I've tried telling the straight truth along with every lie in the book but they don't give a shit whether it's accidental or intentional they just make it so fucking hard for no reason. Sorry for the rant but damn I've only ever really been subbed to like one chick on there and even if I follow the terms they still just end up fucking me over

NAMCO

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Are you clearing your history, cookies & cache before every session? OF are obviously picking up that you are a returning banned user. The only way i can see this happening is that something is leaking from your side to OF revealing your true identity.

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
My vpn definitely seems to be working cause it would autofill my vpn location when I would add cards.
I didn't however clear history or cookies/cache before sessions. I tried to make sure there was no crossover or leaks or anything but you're right I think this is the only way they would've figured it out. Guess this account is fucked along with the rest of them huh? Fuck I had $160 in the wallet

changoloco

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
My friend is banned from OF yea at first the vpn's work but OF would eventually track his original IP. There IP tracing is good. Vpn's disconnect for no reason and then connect back to your original then back to the dummy ip....You in the USA? I rem back in the day you could reinstall your OS on your laptop or desktop and get back into banned sites. Don't know if that still works today. Have you tried a different computer?

You are never suppose to have money in your wallet. Best way is just to pay straight from a cc if you tip or purchase vids/pics....my friend had around $500 in his wallet when he got banned.

NAMCO

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022
My method may be moot anyway. Logged in to OF today to receive the message that i need to provide identification to verify my account. It seems OF are now asking both creators & subscribers to verify accounts.

Looks like this account will soon be banned too. I think in my case it's due to only signing up to free accounts. It must flag up on the system that i'm not spending any money. This likely falls under suspicious account activity.

Reactions: keydry

elli101

Lurker
Feb 6, 2024
Hi, was wondering if anyone had a similar situation recently. Only fans decided to terminate my account but the only thing I did on Only fans was purchase content. How am I able to get a refund for what I've spent as I've spent close to 100$ on there, and can't view the content I paid for.

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
So supposedly OF will delete accounts still if you don't clear history or anything and if you don't buy anything. So theoretically if I just open OF on an incognito window and actually buy shit will that work? Cause it sounds like it didn't work for me last time cause I wasn't clearing cache and shit. This sort of thing is kinda out of my area of expertise but sounds to me like this might work idk tho

NAMCO

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022

Clearing your history, cookies & cache every session is a must when you are a returning banned user. I would always do this via browser settings to be sure.

I don't know what will prompt OF to ask you for ID verfiication. It is supposedly random. As i am only signing up to free accounts this may be flagging up on the OF system that i must be a minor as i'm not spending any money.

What i have noticed is that i'm unable to verify my card. This is due to me buying a Mastercard with a $1 balance. OF need to take around $2 from your card (refundable) to verify it.

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
another data point, my account is scheduled for deletion after my last sub expires. OF appeal did not work.

Thought this was interesting because typically my accounts are deleted right away.

At least this time i can tell girls about my new account lol

Not sure what i did besides using different vpns and also not clearing cookies, etc.

Hinokami

🌊 Dopamine Dealer 🔥
Mar 11, 2022
Yes, I've been using the same virtual card for months on OF with no issues. I live in the US so I just used my real info when I added my card.

You can just google virtual card providers that are available in your region. Wise and Revolut are available in a few European countries and Canada. Or you can check to see if your bank has virtual cards.

Hinokami

🌊 Dopamine Dealer 🔥
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, you need your real info when setting up a virtual card on privacy.com or any other provider you choose.

When you go on OF to add the card you need to use fake info. That can be any name/address you want. Just make sure your using always using a VPN when your logged in. That's it.

• Hyperz
Reactions: Whitebeard69