MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms | SimpCity Forums

Question Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Seeking advise.

How to contact OF support to prevent termination of account?

1. Logged into my OF and whenever i tried to make an action I would receive a 'something is wrong' error
2. Contacted OF on twitter and they said anti fraud dept reviewing my account and would let me know when investigation complete
3. Received email one day later indicating my account will be terminated for violation of terms.

I reached out again via Twitter but have not heard back yet. I spent lots of $$ on this account and even have a custom pending.

Before you ask, NO i have not done any charge backs or screenshots. I do have OF downloader extension but have had that for years with zero issues. My guess is that I have VPN on at times when I access but again, who does not now a days.

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Never did, my account got deleted. Customer service ignored me on twitter after a few follow up messages. Luckily i downloaded all my vids before deletion but account totally lost. its a good thing, saved me $ I would have spent. Plus DRM thing has not been easily solved for me (non python user) so it was time for me to leave anyway.

Reactions: sandall

Jizzn Jazzn

Bathwater Drinker
May 7, 2023
Geez. This has me a little worried. I been DLing stuff more frequently now, and I do things the non-techy way, because I am non-techy. I DL stuff probably pretty obviously. I have a Chrome extension that allows right-clicking, and that's how I save all my stuff. I tried reading the Python thread on how to DL OF and Fansly stuff, but it is literally all foreign to me. I have not received a warning, yet. But, I suspect now that if I cross the wrong content creator, I am toast. Any advice? Right now, my plan if I were to get banned is to simply create a new account. I don't need to verify my account since I don't post content, so I guess the only way they'd know is through my IP, but I try to use a VPN whenever I can.

Reactions: littledutchboy

Workout

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2023
Is there a way to use a prepaid creditcard? And if so would they still know since you use the same device and location?

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Use revolut to get a ghost card number and address and you can sign up for OF again.

make sure to use a clean IP and a new email address.

no idea if creator receives notifications if you screen record.

just found an easy way to screen record with an extension for fansly, so far no issues.

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022
I dont buy that they would terminate your account because you download videos, Ive been using OnlyFans since 2019, at some point I tried going through the settings to see if I could view how much I spent but now I rather not even know but everything I ever bought and almost everything I ever had access to have I downloaded or with DRM recorded, so I am certain nobody needs to worry about downloading shit you paid for lol. bitches be crazy

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I had the same issue, one day out of nowhere I received an email from OF saying they've terminated my account. I tried creating multiple accounts using a combination of VPNs and virtual cards via Privacy, and still, my accounts were getting terminated. I noticed everytime I tried to make a payment with my virtual card I would automatically get logged out.
Here are some of the symptoms
1. You are not able to log into OF
2. You check your email and notice OF sent you a nice email stating " Your account has been terminated" Do not challenge the termination you will lose 100% of the time. Considered your account gone forever.
3. You create a new account with the same or different credit card with the same name and billing info as the previous account which was terminated. As soon as you make your first purchase you notice OF logs you out and you are not able to log back in. (Check #2 the same thing happens)

Why does this happen?

I do not know the root cause of why this happens. I suspect if you are subbed to multiple models and scraping their content and then posting on here might be part of the problem.

What I do know

OF Keeps hold of your personal Info for a certain amount of time (I believe 6 months), so when you create a new account with the same billing info on any card, you will get banned immediately.

So what's next? Is it time to move to Fansly and give up on OF forever?

No, If you follow the action plan below your account will not be banned. However, I would hold off on posting any content here and using any third-party extensions (Google/Firefox) to scrap content.

• [Recommended Actions]

• Use a VPN service such as Proton VPN to mask your Public IP address
  • Change your Private IP address. If you are using DHCP you will need to release/renew your IP address. If you are using static IP change your IP to another address within the same subnet. Need help, use Google.
  • Use Virtual Card(VC): Most credit card companies provide this service. Do your research.) *I highly advise not using the same credit card/ billing Info on your new account if you get banned.*
  • Use a different Email address:Fastmail, Proton mail, Gmail...choose whatever.
  • Use scrapers like Sim0n00ps or Datawhores
  • Personally, I use Ubuntu VM for accessing OF, but this is just my preference.

Last edited:

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022