MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms | Page 5 | SimpCity Forums

Question Onlyfans Terminate Act due to Violation of Terms

Bigpoosayslayer

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Lmao, no point in opening them. Can’t make purchases on this acc, the moment I buy something, acc prob gets deactivated. OF keeps track of your cards/card info that you’ve used on a previously deactivated acc and I reused one of them to sub to free accs/watch lives on those accs. Does anyone actually know if you can still make purchases after you’re hit with that verify your account notice, I just assumed “temporarily limited” means no purchases?

Vegeta9000

Bathwater Drinker
May 10, 2023
So if I'm using a VPN and switch my location to Canada it's the same as having a Canadian IP?

Bigpoosayslayer

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 1, 2022
I reused a card from a previous acc that was also deactivated bc at the time, I didn’t know of any other workarounds so kinda gave up and just figured I can just sub to free accs. If you reuse a card from a previously deactivated acc, the moment you make a purchase, you’re kicked off the acc and it becomes deactivated shortly after (firsthand experience). Maybe you can get lucky and it will take a bit but it will get deactivated eventually. Awhile back I made a purchase w a new card (had to reorder a new card from my bank so I just thought a diff card would work but I kept my same card info) and the purchase went thru and I thought I was all good but that acc got deactivated after a couple days.

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
Wait so are you using a prepaid virtual card? And you're able to avoid using real details and and still make purchases on OF and everything? Cause the last few days I've been trying to set up a card like that but I keep running into issues like they need be to verify my ID for the card and stuff so I'm trying to find a site that can actually work. Plus some dhit just isn't available in Canada so idrk what to do. If this shit really works I wanna know how to copy it man cause it hasn't been working for me

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
Fr tho can anybody help out all of us with terminated accounts? I'm pretty sure most of us have no idea how to get around the ID shit and even the prepaid cards are tripping me up. Anybody got any tips or advice?

NAMCO

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 9, 2022
I'd still use a Canadian IP. You have to use a VPN anyway as OF have blocked your real IP. I'm only going off what has worked for me. You can use a USA IP as far as i know. Someone has posted in this thread the US States that will & won't work.

Reactions: Vegeta9000

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
Sorry guys I'm so fucking stupid I need like some step-by-step shit for this. I'm a little out of my depth with this kind of shit. I've been trying to get this worked out for over a year atp but idk how to fake details on a prepaid master card that can work in Canada, fake an ip, or be able to reuse the card and keep using it to buy shit on OF. Thank you guys so much for answering my questions so far but if you can help me anymore I'd really appreciate it

4lte

Lurker
Sep 22, 2022
It didn't work at all. I had issues with transactions right from the start and despite using a VPN and fake details they just terminated my account

Reactions: Bigpoosayslayer

changoloco

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022

They will put your OF account on hold if you use several prepaid cards.....you have to contact them to lift limits...you can still log on and see wall videos or view messages, but can't purchase or tip. Don't know if you can get banned for doing that several times....Read below...

Our security system may temporarily restrict certain accounts and we are not able to influence that. We are happy to inform you that the corresponding limits have been lifted. However, you will need to verify a connected
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
in the Your cards (to subscribe) section of your account -
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Our system will automatically charge and instantly refund a certain USD amount from your card. You will need to locate the corresponding transaction on your payment card statement and input the amount of the charge as a confirmation code. If your credit card company does not display charges in USD, you may contact your bank and check the initial amount before it is converted. We would like to emphasize that online converters are not accurate. Also, note that you have one verification attempt per 24 hours. If the previous attempt was unsuccessful, try again the next day.

Payment functionality will be restored once the card is verified. We also recommend using the verified card instead of adding multiple new ones to avoid similar restrictions in the future.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022
This might be different region to region but what worked for me when I had these issues; Add a AstroPay card you unlock "Alternative Payment Methods" there you can choose "Paysafe Card" and from there only pay with Paysafe Cards, even if the card gets removed you will be able to use OF even though you dont have a card.

Reactions: HondoSN

changoloco

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022

Don't think they will ban you for using a vpn. You must have done something against their rules. They will easily terminate your account if you ask for meet ups with creators, they are strict about that....harassment against the creators(most will just block you but if is she a whiny lil bitch or if her so is a whiny lil bitch....she/he will report you) sharing your account is no no,...no stolen information(fraud) that is not you when using a payment for their content....you will be gone for sure..they can detect that shit right away.....charge backs is a big no on there. No peeing videos or pictures requests from creators on there, they can ban you for that too. But i have seen creators with piss videos so i don't know. Maybe from the start it was allowed. I don't think OF can see if you download their videos or not. I know for sure they can't if you download their pictures. I mean everyone would be banned from there. Unless you get mad at the creator for whatever reason and throw it in her face and tell her you downloaded her videos/pics and she can report you. I don't think you can mention cashapp on there. Don't ever use your email connected to your onlyfans account if you contact a creator trough email. She can easily email OF and rat on you if you emailed her something fucked up. They use automated and human evaluation, yes they can read the messages you are sending to creators on there! So stay away from trigger words like meet ups, peeing, downloading, cashapp, violence, etc