Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

Max lane

Where the fuck am I
Sep 2, 2022
Can OF-DL download individual videos like OF-DRM ?

Sedna

Energizer
Jun 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
basically there their answer:
Please add this new onlyfans websites on YT Saver "online“:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

"
Could you please share the URL you want to download to us?

Could you please send us your account and password of your onlyfans?
We promised that we will not operate anything except debugging download.
Hope to hear from you ASAP.

If you have any questions later, you can contact us again.
Have a nice day!"

I answered that i will not give my account info , but i offer them a free page where they can test stuff

DrunkHooker

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Is there a way to download from MAC? Don’t feel like going through 145 pages but any assistance would be appreciated

halftruthhero

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 23, 2022
So i downloaded OF-DRM V1.10 last week and it worked. Today was the second time I needed to use it and it keeps crashing faster than I can see what the error is. Is there a fix for this?

Sir SimpaLot

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2024
I can download some vids fine and some are downloading blanks.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cloonaid

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2022
So im completely new here with this DRM stuff. And installed OF DRM. Quite the journey, and eventually i got my id_blob and private_key. But im getting an error:

& '.\OF DRM.exe' Unhandled exception. System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'OF_DRM_Video_Downloader.Program' threw an exception. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'COOKIE', line 6, position 2. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue(Boolean ignoreComments) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read() at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value) at OF_DRM_Video_Downloader.Program..cctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at OF_DRM_Video_Downloader.Program.<Main>()

So i cant figure it out what im doing wrong.

Reactions: Sedna

alejoffff

Diamond Tier
Apr 20, 2022
Thank you so much for the amazing script Sim0n00ps. DRM script works like a charm for me when I scrape videos. But when I check the images. It only downloaded fews. Instead of 100 ish images, but I only got 23. Anyone knows what should I modify in order to scrape all the images?
Below is some of the config of my config.json:

"DownloadAvatarHeaderPhoto": false,
"DownloadPaidPosts": true,
"DownloadPosts": true,
"DownloadArchived": true,
"DownloadStreams": false,
"DownloadStories": false,
"DownloadHighlights": false,
"DownloadMessages": false,
"DownloadPaidMessages": false,
"DownloadImages": true,
"DownloadVideos": true,
"DownloadAudios": false,
"IncludeExpiredSubscriptions": false,
"SkipAds": false,

Sedna

Energizer
Jun 8, 2022
ytsaver_v7.8.2_x64 is released , fixed the drm issue
however the captcha still do not work but the login with a twitter linked account work
second: you cannot download the video directly from the main feed they will just play instead of downloading you need to "copy link to post" and past it in the ytsaver direclty it will download , i attached a video
i will email to them about this issue
they also fixed the onlyfan shortcut

Last edited:

henrya77

Diamond Tier
Jun 14, 2022
I am using ofscraper on linux. It used to work quite well, but recently, I am seeing this error:

CDM service cdrm2 timed out and seems to be down
This may cause a lot of failed downloads
Please confirm by checking the url:

Consider switching

I had seen that before, and I was able to logon and download. Now I can not.

I see this error:

Trying to login attempt:1/10
[scraper.check_auth:390] Auth Failed scraper.py:390

I am using m-rcus's cookie method, and the info looks correct (I checked what the cookie copies to the clipboard.

But it simply re-loops .

Any ideas?

Reactions: Sedna