Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

JimTimTom

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
okay, kind of a noob downloader, here... I've been using YT Saver recently and it was working on all onlyfans wall videos and DM paid videos, but in the last few days a lot of the girls I follow have set up some sort of blocking thing and I can't use it to download their videos anymore.
Anyone got a good new onlyfans downloader for mac?
Thanks, Simps.

Edit - just found out about this https://simpcity.su/threads/onlyfans-has-drm-protection-now.160480/ :(

Last edited:

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
i was fiddling around with recording a stream today and tried your suggestions to hide elements that are on the screen normally. the code for ublock didn't hide the buttons in full screen, it did remove the floating hearts from likes though. i suggest X34 adds the following to the instructions under ublock origin:

- press the close chat button
- press the fullscreen button
- press f11 in chrome, to go full screen with the window
- right click any element you want to hide and use ublock block element from the menu (it works with everything on the screen)

mr.mercedes

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
ive been getting this error a lot lately

Error getting file size for URL : The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing.

edit - simnoops downloader

rvlnnb

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 27, 2022
Anyone else can't log in with of-scraper?
It seems there is a new cryptpgraphic headers needed to log in named sign and time.

Too21

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Hello, quick question, im bit of a noob but been using the onlyfans download extension, its been working great so far until about few days, paid for a dm, was 4 vids total bundle in one dm, and i can only download 2 out of 4 with the extension, tried to log out and log back in an same.

Using chrome. thank you

Oct 16, 2023
hi - this question is for sim0n00ps - i recently downloaded the LATEST version of OF-DL PC Ripping - Sim0n00ps Script - Supports DRM vids

and i beleive i followed the instructions correctly too.

but it seems like the application is targeting / scraping FREE videos from old Onlyfans profiles that i subbed in the pastthat i didn't buy anything from and it scraps free videos or just pics from those profiles too. its like the program is targeting the wrong profiles and old profiles that i subbed to and not current ones from wich i purchased DRM videos.

what could i be doing wrong? just curious. hope u can help. thanks.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Oct 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yes. for example an Onlyfans creator sold me 4 videos via a DM message and the videos appear in my 'purchases' feed on my Onlyfans profile wall. but the OF-DL doesn't pick any of the videos up at all. and i know atleast two of the four videos have DRM protection turned on.

OF-DL it picks up the user-profile in the listing but when i try to extract PAID videos or anything it doesn't do the job. it only extracts free photos for other profiles. so it seems to work paritally

the screenshot here is of the 4 videos that i'm trying to get for the OF-DL to pick up and nothing seems to work.

sim0n00ps

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Well to make it easier for you, select Edit config.json in the menu and de-select everything apart from DownloadPaidPosts, DownloadPaidMessages and DownloadVideos. This will tell the scraper that only Paid Posts/Messages will be scraped and then only videos will be downloaded from those Paid Posts/Messages

cheronasty

Lurker
Aug 27, 2023
I've been using your OF scrapper for awhile now but recently ran into some issues and was wondering if you've encountered this yet. When the sess code on OF updates I can usually just paste the new one into auth.json with no issues, but recently whenever I try to paste the new sess code into auth.json, save, and run the downloader, I'll get the "Auth failed" error. My OF on my browser will then automatically log out of the browser and once I re-log in the sess code changes. Has anyone ran into this yet and know a fix?

Matchbox

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Are you also updating the user agent when your browser updates?

My own issues:

Hey sim0nn00ps, the scraper's been working almost flawlessly for me, I just wanted to ask about some quality of life issues. Currently if a model changes her profile it kinda adds some complications to the content downloaded. If a model changes her OF username, it creates a new folder and redownloads everything. Is there a way to associate a folder with one profile once it's created so that it doesn't do that? It could get renamed to the current name, but having multiple folders for the same account is redundant and potentially takes up a lot of drive space.

Also, a smaller issue but one personally annoying to a hoarder like me: If a model changes her profile avatar (or header I'm assuming) it overwrites with the new one instead of keeping both. Sometimes the avatars/headers are nice pics to keep, and on models I really like I like having all of their avatars/headers they've gone through. Can you add something to set it not to overwrite these and instead keep the old and save the new ones as well?

These aren't deal breakers but the issue on name changes specifically is pretty annoying. Especially if a model has a tendency to delete old content. Then the saved archives don't match. I was hoping you could try to tweak OF-DL to address these edge cases in a future release if you have the time.

Otherwise no complaints. OF-DLs been pretty sufficient for my needs. Thanks for all the work.

TittyMaster007

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 9, 2023
I have a question. I'm using simon00ps OF.DL. V1.7.45. How exactly should I write out the date in the config.json files if I want to specify "DownloadOnlySpecificDates", and "DownloadDateSelection"? For example, let's say I want to download only content from December 19th, 2023, or anything before November 2023? How exactly should I write that?

I'm loving the program so far! 🙏

sim0n00ps

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I have also encountered the username change issue a few times but only on a few small accounts so I've just let it rip and its done in a few minutes. Because the User Id they get will not change I can probably just create a users database that stores all the accounts you have/are subscribed to and at the start of each model scrape check the username stored in the users database and the current username is the same, if not it will rename the folder and then that should in theory make it so that another folder is not created.

I have been aware of the header/avatar being overwritten for a while but not done anything about it, I can probably just check the MD5 checksum between the currently downloaded image and the current image and download the new image accordingly. Probably need to rename the files as well with something like the username and the date the image was downloaded to make it unique.