Guide Onlyfans Downloading - A complete guide for PC and Mobile

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Assistance

If you are looking for help with any of the methods listed you MUST say what method/script you are using.
There are multiple scripts and people keep not saying which one they are using which means people cant give help without asking first

cumwithme69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
any help? sim0n00ps onlyfans downloder is crashing it shows eveyrhting if found than crashes.

the log file -

2023-12-01 15:52:58.912 +05:30 [ERR] Exception caught: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (raw.githubusercontent.com:443)

StackTrace: at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectToTcpHostAsync(String host, Int32 port, HttpRequestMessage initialRequest, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.AddHttp11ConnectionAsync(QueueItem queueItem)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellation(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.HttpConnectionWaiter`1.WaitForConnectionAsync(Boolean async, CancellationToken requestCancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetDynamicHeaders(String path, String queryParams, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.BuildHttpRequestMessage(Dictionary`2 getParams, String endpoint, Auth auth)
at OF_DL.Helpers.APIHelper.GetUserInfo(String endpoint, Auth auth)
2023-12-01 15:52:58.949 +05:30 [ERR] Inner Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.<ConnectAsync>g__WaitForConnectWithCancellation|281_0(AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs saea, ValueTask connectTask, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectToTcpHostAsync(String host, Int32 port, HttpRequestMessage initialRequest, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
2023-12-01 15:52:58.950 +05:30 [ERR] Exception caught: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

StackTrace: at OF_DL.Program.Main()

Whitebeard69

Superfan
Jul 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I need some help in downloading messages using this. I think there are more than 100 photos/videos as messages in a Onlyfans profile that I'm trying to download. But for some reason it doesn't download all of it. Mainly because it doesn't search for older messages it seems. Can someone help me out here?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Soleoleo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I am having a similar issue, but I don't think the application is even starting? I checked to see if there were even error logs created, but i do not find the logs folder mentioned. Downloaded the most recent release, and I have all the required .exes in the same folder as the OF-DL.exe, should I make a separate folder beneath it perhaps?

Soleoleo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I thought I had it previously installed from other programs, and it turns out I did not. Thank you.
In regards to the DRM keys, I got them through the method specified in your github, but do I need to rename them specifically to "device_client_id_blob and device_private_key"? the results I got were client_id.bin and private_key.pem files

Aug 14, 2021
Hello

I have a question (probably dumb) but im using
/
method to download single videos. I get the command prompt working fine, but im missing the device_client_id_blob and device_private_key files. It says I can download a virtual Android and get them that way (seems confusing and my ram is just shy) but i have an android phone and was wondering if there was a way i could do it from there. Sorry if its a dumb question

• OkayChampThumbs
Reactions: Elizza

Ahm3d

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 4, 2023

Guys help, me and @hpisreal
got the full version of the hikey video but it seems no matter what we use to download the video it's not playing, any ideas or any tools we can use to get the video in working condition?

The Dark Knight

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Has anybody tried screen recording using an Ipad or other tablet?

• confusedcat
Reactions: X34