Simp Chat Onisuna Discussion Thread

nutboio

Lurker
Nov 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone have the cowgirl riding animation she comissioned under her vtuber persona shera meushi? She seems to have deleted the post almost like she's backtracked on the decision. Or at least the artist's name

• WaitWhat
Reactions: wooodsnapz

zabawood

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm well aware that this site's entire existence relies on people like her making these decisions, but it really is a little sad seeing what the allure of simp money has done to her.
I've been following since the early SandyKureneko days, and back then it was clear she was passionate about cosplaying and put out some impressive stuff. You could tell she really enjoyed it and was doing it because it was fun. Fast-forward to now and, along with a super uninspired name change, it's nothing but boring thirst traps and insanely dull twitch streams wearing what must be the world's largest collection of comically-low-cut tops. I genuinely can't remember the last time she did a cosplay that wasn't an overtly egregious excuse to have her tits or ass out.

The worst part is that the clear passion she had has a hobbiest didn't even translate to what she does now. It's all so painfully mediocre. Couldn't even be bothered to debut that vtuber avatar because it probably required slightly more effort than the absolute bare minimum.
Textbook example of how money and greed corrupts.

rockerbobo

Lurker
Jul 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm with you on that. I'm also someone who's been around since the old days of when she first started getting popular from her Toga cosplays. She's a completely different person from how she was back then. Like you said, she was really passionate about the cosplays and all the anime she was into and actually cared about building a community with her stuff. Hell, I even remember her answering some of my DMs once in a while.

Now it's like you say. She's just become another generic e-thot. She doesn't cosplay any more unless it's sponsored or if it's for her Fansly (which is overpriced as fuck, but that's a different conversation.) Her streams are just the dullest, low-effort "Just chatting" dredge where she gives a half-assed effort to talk to her chat while showing off her cleavage for 2 hours. She rarely ever even attempts to play games any more. Some people before were saying she got a boob job, and honestly it makes sense because that's the only thing she cares about showing off any more. Not to mention the standard thirst traps on social media.
As far as greed goes, I'm not even sure she does it for the money. She definitely doesn't make any real money off Twitch. But also, I'm pretty sure her regular job leaves her pretty well off. Though if she's squeezing extra hundreds, or even thousands out of simps on her Fansly I can see why she does why she does.

I guess it's just the fate of any attractive-egirl.

zabawood

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
If you go through her twitter media latest to most recent, you can watch the death of a cosplayer and the birth of an e-thot play out.

I think it was the semi viral 80k likes pictures she posted in 2022 that sealed the deal. Must have realised "just tits" gets you quadruple the engagement for a quarter of the effort.

If this is just the way things go, I need Sayathefox to hurry up and jump on the bandwagon already :Bootylicious:

rockerbobo

Lurker
Jul 14, 2022
Don’t really know what she does specifically, but her father passed a few years ago and her and her siblings inherited his business. She was always vague about what that business actually is so I have no idea. But she’s made enough from it to afford her own house, fancy car, etc. That’s not the kind of money you can make from twitch unless you’re mega big and consistent, which she’s not.

nrg420420

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 5, 2022
Does she even post anything on fansly? I feel like only 10% of her stuff leaks on here. Or is this really it?

omgtriple

Lurker
Jan 23, 2024
You guys assume so many things about her and always in the worst way possible, that you are only telling to the world how mediocre your lives are.
She doens't need the money from streams or fansly, or sugar daddies, or simps. Any money is good , but she doesn't really need you. As you know she runs a family business now that her dad passed away and she gets plenty of money from it.
So just be thankful that she is so good looking and likes to be sexy and show some skin. And if you don't like her anymore just stop fukin around :WeirdChamp: