Simp Chat Onisuna Discussion Thread

CatYomi

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I remember a while back, she shared nudes with one of her exes, wish i had the inital DM message but this was the photo, quality an't the best unfortunately

r7gvjt.png

Last edited:

heroacademia

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
it is real i seen them, also i see some videos someone hack her ex bf facebook and check all messages facebook and instagram, her old ex send lot of hentai pics with blowjob or oral sex pics and sandy liked all also shared caps from insta messages onisuna sends that ass and body picture with old name (sandy kuroneko) you need jsut check google with her old nick (sandy kuroneko leaks or nude)

Last edited:

Pipuko2

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I have no proof but no doubts neither. Boobs usually stop growing at the age of 18-20 and I think she's already 24 or smt so... And she deleted a lot of old photos but u can apreciate the difference.. it's just huge. I mean look at that photo from october 2021 fromher ig... those are not normal bro ...
But yeah I think it wasn't that gradually but like a boom cuz I remember talking to a friend and we were like, those boobs aren't just like too much suddenly?

I can't say when it happened cuz like I said she deleted a lot of photos prob to hide the change but yeah.
But anyway I get what you say. "Trust me bro" ... I don't have any proof neither so believe whatever you feel like to xd

But look at this and tell me... First one was from december 2020 and second one october 2021... so like 10 months... idk doesn't seem natural

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images