Simp Chat Onisuna Discussion Thread

nrg420420

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Lmao, this is a person with big fake titties that was born rich. She’s not supposed to be too interesting of a person. I’ve never been aware of any of this gossip until now because I usually skim her VODs on mute, but who cares either way. People are here to post her body in one thread, and discuss her in another. Do you know what website you’re on? You’ll be alright.

Last edited:

CatYomi

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I remember a while back, she shared nudes with one of her exes, wish i had the inital DM message but this was the photo, quality an't the best unfortunately

r7gvjt.png

Last edited:

omgtriple

Lurker
Jan 23, 2024
You guys assume so many things about her and always in the worst way possible, that you are only telling to the world how mediocre your lives are.
She doens't need the money from streams or fansly, or sugar daddies, or simps. Any money is good , but she doesn't really need you. As you know she runs a family business now that her dad passed away and she gets plenty of money from it.
So just be thankful that she is so good looking and likes to be sexy and show some skin. And if you don't like her anymore just stop fukin around :WeirdChamp:

zabawood

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
INSANE projection, my guy. All I was expressing in my initial post was that it's a little disheartening to see someone go from a genuine cosplayer to just posting the same half-assed cleavage selfie ad nauseam, all because of money. And if what others have said is true, and she's not in any way strapped for cash, then it's even sadder because it means she's mostly dropped a hobby and actual talent out of pure vanity.

Also, "Here because we like her and want to know more about her" ??? Brother, you and I are here because we don't want to pay money to see her content. Fair enough if she's the e-girl that gets you the hardest, but If you actually liked her, or had genuine respect for her, then you'd be in her fansly or on a subreddit and not on the website which actively denies her subs by sharing her paywalled, intimate content.

I'm not saying in any way that she deserves hate or that anyone being objectively degrading/insulting towards her is in the right, but the cognitive dissonance you must have to happily take part in this forum's freeloading, while also desperately trying to defend her character, is astounding. Not only is she not going to have sex with you, but she'd also hate your guts like the rest of us.

zabawood

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm well aware that this site's entire existence relies on people like her making these decisions, but it really is a little sad seeing what the allure of simp money has done to her.
I've been following since the early SandyKureneko days, and back then it was clear she was passionate about cosplaying and put out some impressive stuff. You could tell she really enjoyed it and was doing it because it was fun. Fast-forward to now and, along with a super uninspired name change, it's nothing but boring thirst traps and insanely dull twitch streams wearing what must be the world's largest collection of comically-low-cut tops. I genuinely can't remember the last time she did a cosplay that wasn't an overtly egregious excuse to have her tits or ass out.

The worst part is that the clear passion she had has a hobbiest didn't even translate to what she does now. It's all so painfully mediocre. Couldn't even be bothered to debut that vtuber avatar because it probably required slightly more effort than the absolute bare minimum.
Textbook example of how money and greed corrupts.