MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - OMGCosplay/Mags.IRL - Discussion Thread | Page 11 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat OMGCosplay/Mags.IRL - Discussion Thread

WrangledHog

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She lived in that house because she didn't realize she had a mold problem and has since moved into a very nice new home.

It doesn't matter if it "adds up" for you. Look at the facts and you will come to the conclusion that she is indeed a multimillionaire.

But yeah, like I said, poor person brain can't comprehend how much money the top OF girls make. Thanks for proving my point.

WrangledHog

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Obviously I'm making up numbers, also known as "estimating", I never claimed otherwise.

The facts are how popular her page is, how many likes her posts get and so on. For years and years her Onlyfans page was the most popular OF page in the world. If you think this doesn't translate into a vast amount of money I don't know what to tell you.

So, what exactly are you even disagreeing with here? Do you believe she isn't rich? Or did the 20 Million number trigger you?

Noodles78

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If she is, I would guess it's because her OF is "free" to subscribe to? I remember her posting a video long ago trying to lecture what it's like to be a top creator on the platform b/c she was one of the girls with the most subscribers. But, at the time, if your subscription "fee" is $0, doesn't seem difficult to look like you have some of the highest subscriber numbers if it costs nothing to add to that total. At the time, every other popular girl definitely had a monthly fee.

Personally, I see nothing of value being lost. I followed her for a while & knew she was self-conscious but the content was awful, imo. $40 for a set of topless censored pics is baffling, yet OF shows the post has over $1,000 in tips. She's nowhere near the income of the top creators b/c despite all her censored photos, she never went to the degree Amouranth & others do by misleading followers for every penny. But, I'm sure she's of the millionaire status & can retire comfortably since she was never super flashy from what I seen. Good for her, just thought her stuff was terrible value for money.

joeatedirt

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
bitch thought she was KT-So

what she didn't realise in her stupidity is she was supposed to hire lawyers - not become one
bitch is not ready to handle the kind of work - real albeit pencil-pushing - work that separates idiots from useful idiots

id say the journey was fun - but it really wasnt

Hyperkota

Lurker
Jul 19, 2022
Its been a toss up if I can still see messages that other people have sent me, if its a ppv then you get to keep it, if you sent money and they sent something back in return its long gone. Theres gonna be a lot of pissed off people when she deletes her account,
also real maggie is gone but ai maggie will live on forever
and ai maggie is actually nakie

Needforspeed

Fan
Apr 24, 2022
Do you guys think she will do one last big set? If she would, she’d probably have to end it with a bang. If she does though, I don’t think she will ever show her kitty, especially since she is trying to move on to a more professional career.

Rohije2097

Fan
Mar 24, 2022
Does anyone by chance have the video of her where she’s in an Airbnb talking about how horny she is all the time? She ends the video with “I’m gonna masturbate the second this video ends. On that note bye”