Simp Chat OMGCosplay/Mags.IRL - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

beepbeep

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
that would be pretty wild considering she's openly said she has some pretty extreme kinks, would also be a bit of a funny twist, all things considered.

think the most likely explanation is she's probably just content being hyper rich and not having to deal with putting out more content and getting more notoriety offline. can slink off into the sunset rich as hell and not super known in a few years

TowelSquare

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
The thing I note is that when the Black Mold infestation was realized and she started feeling better, she had become really excited to come back to doing content again.
She's taken drops off the internet before when things came up (like the Bar, when one of her accounts got hacked, etc), but was always eager to come back.
So this feels like a real departure from the norm.
But again: she's a grown-ass woman who can do what she wants, and no matter how many red flags this raises, it's no one's business but those in her actual life to try to help with.
Same deal with people who buy her content: at the end of the day, no matter what your opinion on individual creators or the industry as a whole is, the people who spend money on it are making a conscious choice to do so, and if they're actually having problems, it's up to the people who consider themselves close to them to do something about it.
I can worry, because I've had to help friends get out of the situations she's putting herself in, but if she's genuinely happy and fulfilled, then more power to her.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Dgawg69

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
We’re never going to know the full story at the end of the day. Maybe it is religiously motivated, maybe it’s a controlling partner or some other really awful thing, but I think if we’re being honest with ourselves, Maggie started sex work her first year of college, and probably doesn’t have as much of a passion for it now that she has fully graduated and passed the bar exam and everything. That’s sad, but that’s life. At the end of the day, if it’s her choice, then it’s something we all should respect.

mexdragon316

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 3, 2022
She always has been very self-conscious about her tits about not being as "perfect" as the other girls in the business, so having a full nude set wasn't goint to happen anytime soon. Also we don't know the real feedback of the buyers of the fake blowjob and all of those "more risque" sets and how she took it. With that said, behind all that sparkly personality it looks like she is a very insecure and submissive woman in real life, which is a perfect target to being manipulated by another person.

If all of this about the "born again Christian" stuff is true, it would be very sad because it reminds me of a close experience (in college I had a good friend who later got married with a very religious (and mysogynistic) man who ordered her to cut ties with a lot of her friends because "she doesn't need friends, her only duty is fulfill her man's necessities"), but like everyone says, we can't do anything really if she made that decision, only respect it.

It sucks? Yes. Will she be back online? Only time will tell. The only thing we can do is wish her well and hope that she will be happy in this next stage of her life.

beepbeep

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
if it really is some relationship thing, I’d bet she’ll be back at some point. stuff like that doesn’t really last when someone is as financial independent as her

Reactions: Dgawg69

SereneBliss

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 30, 2022
Lot of ink spilled her about her boyfriend, but I feel like it’s pretty easy to see that she passed the bar and her job said “time to cash out, Maggie.” Like, she’s in the most reserved career in the US and it’s not like she’s living in Seattle.

A shame that we never found out if the clit’s jumbo tho

Itsme03

Lurker
Mar 17, 2022
Isn't she also from Texas? That's a pretty conservative state. And being a lawyer with an only fans probably wouldn't help her in that society. Not to mention, doing OF is probably really hard. Patreon was different because it was a once a month kind of transaction. Easy to see her not wanting to do it forever. It'll probably be one of those, "I don't want to leave but I won't miss it either" situations.

Dgawg69

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Fr, i think because of creators like Belle Delphine or Amouranth, people get the idea that these girls are raking in the millions where I REALLY don’t think they’re making anywhere near as much as yall probably think they do. Those absolute top creators will make a lot, but I think most top creators make enough to live comfortably and not a whole lot more than that

WrangledHog

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Mags was low key on the level of these two. And she did that shit for almost a decade. I'm 100% certain she made more than 20 million in her time. And at that point does it really matter if it's 20 30 or 60 Milllion? Point is, she has enough money to retire and play lawyer as a side gig if she wants to.

• Brainlet
Reactions: JessBess700

WrangledHog

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
You do realize Amouranth made 45 million dollars in three years on Onlyfans, right? Right?

Your poor person brain will not permit you to understand just how much money these girls are raking in. It's obscene but it's true.

Catflix.su banner