Tools of-scraper now with DRM support

ezturretdive

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Using ofscraper 2.4.5 on macOS. It downloaded everything in my purchases nicely... except for the DRM video isn't properly downloaded. It downloads the DRM video, except the DRM video can't be opened. MacOS QuickTime (the software used to play mp4s on macOS) says: "The file isn’t compatible with QuickTime Player.".. I also tried uploading that file to gofile to see if it would play on there, and it won't.

I'm using this for mp4decrypt:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

And I also pointed my config at ffmpeg's executable (I already use ffmpeg regularly)

When inspecting the metadata of the DRM video that it downloaded that won't open... I noticed that the difference between it and the other non-DRM videos is that the DRM one has no information about dimensions, codec, etc. It's missing that metadata, which is my assumption to why it might be broken for me. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soumi

HyperAutistic99

Casual
Dec 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ok the option did not appear inside the terminal when editing the config file that way. It immediately jumped from discord to responsetype.
Editing the config file manually with an text editor on the other hand now shows me the options private-key, client-id and key-mode-default (woo hoo) thanks for your help :)

Reactions: togatoga

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Reactions: Mondschein

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
Hi,

Just tried this out, got it all working with DRM etc using my keys I had from setting up other scripts and all works well and looks to be well maintained so thank you.

I am using the exe v2.7 and my biggest issue with it is the weird mix of controls with shift+right, enter + spacebar all being different ways to select individual items depending on whats on screen but different lists use a different one of those. For example in the model list you use a few of them, most lists you just use enter and then the list where you select from posts or messages etc. you use spacebar to select items but not shift+right or enter.
Another one thats caught me out a few times is Ctrl+right and ctrl+a being ways to select multiple items at once. Several times I've tried to undo what I've typed to find a model using ctrl+a and then delete only to find it selected every model in the list but there's nothing to say ctrl+a would do that, just ctrl+r.

Having to write out the keybindings really highlights that they aren't intuitive:

In the second pic, ctrl+a can select all but not deselect all. ctrl+right can select all and deselect all, it doesn't make sense to have two different behaviours for these controls.

The script would be easier to use if you simplified things and used the same controls everywhere.
For example:
  • Preselecting an item in the list could just be: right or spacebar (I dont understand the need for adding shift or home or ctrl)
  • Progressing to next step (confirming selection) could just be: enter
  • Select all and deselect all could be ctrl+a, not sure if this would apply to typed text or just select all in the list

Alternatively you use all the weird controls everywhere i.e on every list:
  • Preselecting is shift+right or home+right or pagedown+right or spacebar (second pic is only place spacebar used currently and its completely different to every other menu)
  • Progressing to next step would always be enter (as today)
  • Selecting all and deselecting all would always be ctrl+r and ctrl+a and this would be written there

Just my 2 cents to help make this script easier to use

Last edited:
  • peepoSimp
Reactions: Wanda

Smart Towel RG400

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 3, 2023
has anyone got the new version of ofscraper with keysdb to work on mac? Mine doesnt seem to update the config file after updating to 2.7.3.

Reactions: lzx

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
Reactions: NoodzHunter

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
hornyone any idea what is causing this.
Its getting quite annoying when you go to scrape one new pic from a model and it fails to rename that one image leaving just one part file forcing me to scrape again aka two scrapes to get one picture. Something isn't right.

• peepoSimp
Reactions: Wanda