SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Tools - of-scraper now with DRM support | SimpCity Forums

Tools of-scraper now with DRM support

• Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
ofscraper
ofscaper is a fork of onlyfans-scraper with additional features and fixes.
Many of these changes are in regards to file management. For example with the changes made you can control which types of files are downloaded, and can have more control of the final destination of these files. We've also added support for metadata files.

For those who are currently on digitalcriminals script. We are using the same user_data.db structure. So those files are completely compatible. Provided you use a proper setting for metadata in your config.json. Your user_data.db can be used to skip previously downloaded files.

Running
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Allows you to not only scrape content, batch likes and unlikes
It also allows you to manage most of the program. For example switching profiles, changing confing settings, also reseting auth file

For users that are comfortable with the commandline we provide the ability to enhance automation and skip any menus
For example a command I have been using has been

Code:

Which is meant to only scrape all wall content and paid content. For only paid accounts, that are active, and have renewal off

There is also a daemon available
Code:

Changes
Many of the changes can be found at
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

However some of the ones I like are
- scraping messages, and paid content for specific models
- filtering by account type, subscription status, and renewal status
- fuzzy search during model selection
- ability to select specific type of posts to download
- background daemon support

This is meant to be a very straight forward program. Right now the plan is to only support onlyfans, as there are other scripts that can support fansly for example.

Links

Last edited:

Dania

I tip my hat to you, m'lady.
Mar 11, 2022
Quickly tried this script, and it works super well. I did run into four small bugs however:

Firstly I got run failed with exception: 'text' for a single profile, resulting in no downloads at all. I've not been able to replicate this on any other profiles however.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

The second bug is that the script, for some reason, is skipping a single file when scraping. Trying both with and without --dupe doesn't change this. However, running the scrape 1 or 2 more times on the same profile seems to fix this and the mysteriously skipped file is downloaded. I'm not sure exactly what file it is, sadly.

The third bug is that the script sometimes doesn't download any of the archived content of a profile. --dupe doesn't change this, nor does selecting only archived content. :SadgeCry:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

And lastly, the fourth bug is that avatars are downloaded without a file extension. It's not an important thing for myself, but I thought I'd share it just in case someone needs it. 👍

Other than those four small bugs, the script works absolutely perfect and is super easy to use. Thanks for sharing! :MLADY:👍

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've received a lot of help in improving this script like in the post quoted
With the release of 1.82
I thought I would go on here and see if some of he bugs here hand been dealt with

With that I've been able to fix a lot of issues with earlier releases, and implement ways to improve the script.

1. The text error can mean the config file is not correct or it can mean that the response from onlyfans does not have a expected value. Because this only happens with a specific model. It is probably the latter. I've revamped the script to do a better job at managing all the different types of responses onlyfans gives. I've received of reports of similar errors, but most of those seem to have been gone with later updates.

2. The failed downloads are most likely from onlyfans side, sometimes they will just send a bad response. Prior releases were meant to retry request. However this was not implemented correctly. With the new version I've corrected this. So now each download will be tried 5 times. This is done with a pause. Hopefully this will greatly reduce or remove skipped downloads

3. This I'm not sure about. There is a good chance that it has been fixed with all the changes made to the script.
4. I've implemened a fix for this in 1.82

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
I removed 1.82 because of a bug I introduced in that version
the latest version is 1.87

Last edited:
  • PeepoLove
Reactions: ripnsfw222

pushitplayit

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Thanks, hornyone! I never got around to using digitalcriminal and was downloading content manually... Tried out your script and it has made life so much easier.

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Added a beta feature

It's a way to quickly visual information from the db, along with information gathered from the api

This is part of the upcoming 2.2 release

There will probably be a way to download individual posts that are unlocked this way, along with being able to do so directly from the command line
dp-Y8eWwsgY.png

Last edited:

000f

悪魔
Feb 3, 2022
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or there's a way to do this but scraping DRM messages is not appending the quality to the filename (ex. _source). I have not tried with posts yet as I'm just using the tool for messages so far.

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yeah I've been using what the original url would state

I took a quick look at his code and he is appending that to the filename
folder + path + "/" + filename + "_source.mp4"

Some files do have it within what the url, but it is not consistent

I'll probably just do something similar to avoid confusion

Last edited:

ezturretdive

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
Using ofscraper 2.4.5 on macOS. It downloaded everything in my purchases nicely... except for the DRM video isn't properly downloaded. It downloads the DRM video, except the DRM video can't be opened. MacOS QuickTime (the software used to play mp4s on macOS) says: "The file isn’t compatible with QuickTime Player.".. I also tried uploading that file to gofile to see if it would play on there, and it won't.

I'm using this for mp4decrypt:

And I also pointed my config at ffmpeg's executable (I already use ffmpeg regularly)

When inspecting the metadata of the DRM video that it downloaded that won't open... I noticed that the difference between it and the other non-DRM videos is that the DRM one has no information about dimensions, codec, etc. It's missing that metadata, which is my assumption to why it might be broken for me. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soumi

ezturretdive

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
Also, how do I re-attempt downloads on previously downloaded content? I noticed that when I rerun on a model's messages, it won't download those that I've downloaded in the past?

hornyone

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022

lzx

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Hello, I downloaded a DRM-paid video (message) and I would like to download it again, how I can do it? The file is marked downloaded by the DB.