rezrose22

Lurker
Nov 25, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
/videos/9823502/s1erra-lisabeth-livestream/

guys, can anybody help me send this request to cw request....
this is crazy vidsss guys

Reactions: jksparrow_28

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

"Review for everyone curious I rate the fansly a 3/10 while she’s lovely voluptuous and very sexy the fansly is a huge tease of content and it’s more content on the insta in order to encourage you to get tha fansly than the fansly itself so yep a solid 3/10 for me"

"sounds about the same for the other chick Nicole pony . Her oF sucks so bad the IG is way better and free"

"my guess is it’s easier to make content on ig it’s nearly a scam"

It looks like people are catching up to her scam as I foretold. Her Fansly is similar to her IG but with less frequent updates, which is outrageous because what is the point of paying for her Fansly subscription when she uploads more on her IG? 😂

We'll have to play the waiting game until she runs out of first-time subscribers and reverts to how she used to post great content.

On a separate note, I have finished deduping her content. I should have her social media collection ready to be downloaded later. Her paid collection is over 36GB after deduping so that will take some time to get uploaded. The collection contains all of her aliases over the years.

josef834829

Lurker
Feb 13, 2024
What tf is she doing right now? I miss when she had only her Sierra account on OF and sent out hardcore stuff and bundles for good prices. And that was only a few months back. Also im wondering why she is not sending PPVs at all in DMs on her Sierra OF account atm?

Reactions: Graysonknight

Graysonknight

Lurker
Apr 22, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she hired a content manager similarly to what happened with nicolepony. She used to post content riding dildos on her wall and engaged with her subs and now she rarely posts and all her ppvs are expensive. The same thing happend with sierra. They arent tryna make money from ppvs, theyre tryna make money from new subscribers which is why they promote so hard (every day of the week).

Her replies arent from her too anymore cuz they are too generic. Dont waste ur time talking to her cuz ur talking to a dude.

The worse part is knowing horny young men fall victim to her scheme by playing with their heart saying to be their gf or "chat inside" her OF/fansly. Her target audience is young naive men that she tricks into buying her subscription. This pains me to see cuz I have a younger brother whos obsessed with anime and these girls are taking advantage of them by tricking them they have a common interest. I gaurantee u they do not know shit about anime despite the cosplays.

At least with before her content was good and u get what u paid for even if u dislike it. But now u buy something overpriced and if u dont like it then tough luck.

I absolutely despise these type of content creators that are nothing but scammers that prey on young naive men. She used to be kind and chill but now has joined the growing number of creators using cancerous content manager to sell shit pricy content.

sova7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 27, 2024
Now she has sierralisabethcosplay and sierraslinks on insta?

How many accounts are we at now?
sierralisabethlinks
sierralinks
sierrauzaki
mysteriousgirlfriendxo
mysteriousgirlfriendxoxo
???

I don't think my OCD can handle this anymore.

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

If she keeps up this self-destruction of her once-positive reputation, soon she'll alienate all her subscribers and not just the existing ones like us. It's only a matter of time before words go around that her paid pages are nothing but a gateway to expensive and low-effort content.

Just look at this screenshot, and people are demanding their money back. There are more if you look at her other paid videos. How can you see so much negative feedback and continue doing what you do? Mind-boggling.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
Has anyone ever received any PPV's in your DM's from MysteriousGirlfriend Fansly page? I have a few friends subscribed to her and none of them receive PPV's from her. I just want to know if yall have any luck.

imisstoonietuesdays

Tier 3 Sub
May 10, 2022
has she responded to anyone in DMs recently on her sierralisabeth page?

been trying to get her to send some ppvs but literally no response...