jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

You may not need to post the whole 20GB as there’s a huge collection already:

I’d suggest going through that and copy what is missing.

Bunkr is recommended and it’s quite straightforward, no cap and free to use. Select the files and drag and drop into the upload page and wait for the magic to happen and share the link

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022

Yeah, I saw that :)
I looked through it, and there are videos missing from it which I have. Doesn't hurt to share a more complete collection :peepoShrug:
Will give bunkr a try then, thanks.
I probably won't share today as I'll need some time to remove the duplicates. Plus my upload speed sucks.

goomba90

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

seems to be her new alias folks (or not) can anyone verify?

edit:

less likely to be a fake account since she liked some the post which also means this account

is her other new account since it's linked on the previous profile.

i honestly dont understand why she does this lmao

Last edited:

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
Yeah, her new account. The link goes to her OF, she liked it as you said and the videos are new too.

I think she made new accounts to separate her characters. If you look at them they all play a different character (uses a different hairstyle).

Before the guy deleted the screenshot, she mentioned she wasn’t sure on how to merge her characters because she don’t want to confuse her followers. I’d presume, she figured it out by having separate accounts that plays a certain character but they all direct to her OF.

As for her MG account, I don’t think she plans on merging that with her sierra accounts.

So, those sierra spinoffs will all direct to her sierra OF. While MG remains independent, as of why? I’m not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021

I think Sierra is among us, as after I made that comment, she posted a character that doesn't conform to the same character style as she did prior to that comment 😂

If you're reading this, Sierra, can you go back to how you were posting things where the videos were long, reasonably priced and excellent types of videos from softcore to hardcore? Your over-priced, short and low-effort videos are driving away your existing fans. If your asking price for your videos is now higher then at the very least make it worth our money. In the long term, you might regret losing us existing fans where we make up a big part of your income.

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I don't have an OF account anymore but I was subbed to her Sierra Lisabeth account for a long time, and in the last 1-2 months like a hundred videos have disappeared from her wall. Before I deleted my OF (again, like 1-2 months ago), I did a rip of all her wall posts and there were over 200. Now her account has 139.

I'll reiterate that I've been a fan of Sierra for a long time, but she's displaying a lot of sus behavior right now.

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021

This isn't anything new; she's gone full-on greedy mode again. I've been following her since her early Sierra days when she started with non-nudes, charging $40 per PPV, which is similar to what she's doing now with her Fansly account. After a while, she lowered her prices, making it more reasonable for everyone. It appears she is going backwards and making overpriced ass content again.

You see it here first: Her OF will soon be either fully or mostly non-nudes. Then her PPV prices are going to increase drastically. If your ass is not already gaping then get ready for more penetration because the duration of her PPV's are going to decrease along with the type of hardcore content she'll make, probably mostly softcore.

I'll rejoin her OF/Fansly when her hype fades. New subscribers aren't aware they're being taken advantage of yet. When they come to their senses, her content and prices will likely return to normal. Be patient and enjoy other girls for now. 😂

FireFox2234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022

In my experience, with MEGA that is due to people not setting passkeys. None of my MEGAs have been removed - and they all had passkeys. :peepoShrug:

I'm in the process of uploading to bunkr right now. Can't give an ETA.
Okay nevermind. I need an invite code to sign up. Where can I get one, or who do I ask?

After sorting (there are probably still a couple of duplicates), my collection is 375 OF/Fansly videos (33GB), 272 TikTok/IG videos (425MB), and only 6 of her camming videos (1.2GB). Tried for years to find more, but never could. Was never into camsites so didn't really know where to look.

Last edited:

sova7

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 27, 2024
I see she has yet another account for insta, so 4 accounts (sierralisabethlinks mysteriousgirlfriendxo mysteriousgirlfriendxoxo sierrauzaki).
It's getting pretty overwhelming trying to keep track of all her content as someone who has semi-conquered their OCD.

Ill try to help if anyone requests old content as I've been collecting her insta/tiktok/OF since samantha safie days from here and other places, her threads was the first I duplicate-checked my folder when I first joined here a few months back.

Thanks for all updates everyone.

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021

Do you mind sharing the Samantha Safie content as those are rare and any content that isn’t in the large collection in this thread?

Her old content (pre-Sierra) looks to be wiped/expired. That’s the period of her content I’m lacking, would love to fill in that blank period.

In the upcoming days I’m going to deduplicate (best I can) and create an ultimate collection of all her content with all her aliases on Bunkrr. I’ll keep this collection up-to-date. Hopefully, this collection makes it easier for everyone to download her content because I find it confusing when there are so many links about and you just want to watch that one video but you don’t know which link has it.