Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
One of Sierra's OF accounts was randomly deleted about a month or 2 ago as well, and she stopped posting on her main OF account around that time. She used to go by the name Samatha Safie years before rebranding under Sierra Lisabeth, so I guess she's doing it again now. Maybe some dude was threatening/doxxing her and she got spooked or something.

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021

I doubt it’s doxxing as she doesn’t show her face. I think she created MG because her sierra account was dead. I was subscribed to her sierra OF and it was quiet, hardly anyone talks besides a few.

She is also known for deleting and making new accounts. Samantha Safie, Sierra Lisabeth and now MysteriousGirlfriend. Give it another 1-3 years and you'll see another.

Last edited:

rezrose22

Lurker
Nov 25, 2023
hey guys, where can i watch the old sam safie ppv or maybe livestream?? cus i saw it once at camwhores she has livestream... but its private

Reactions: matoracher

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
She is probably banking on people won’t find out about her sierra account.

All she needs to do is to do the same thing she did for her sierra account and people will buy all her stuff.

Her content will remain PG until her popularity declines. There’s a finite amount of people that she appeals to and can make money from. Most of them will only subscribe to her once and never again due to the PG content they’re disappointed by and eventually she’ll run out of new people that are interested in paying for her subscription. Then she’ll either do nudes or make a new account again.

We’ll just have to wait a awhile before she starts posting good content again

jimbeans

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2021
I disagree. Only a few girls who do non-nude content are successful, like Sofia and Yellz, who are essentially C-list celebrities. Most girls who start with non-nudes eventually transition to nudes. While lewds are popular, they aren’t as sustainable as nudes. Many creators mix both non-nude and nude content to satisfy different fan bases.

In my experience, Sierra’s account became boring because she only posted nudes, making them feel less special over time. She should have varied her content, posting non-nudes for a month or two to build anticipation for her nudes. However, most subscribers left because they got bored.

Additionally, many subscribers are less interested in paying for non-nude content, especially if it’s similar to her free reels. They’re more willing to spend on nude content but often skip non-nudes.