EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

ngl, She looked way hotter to me when she was in skimpy outfits, because I'm already getting bored of her stuff, I feel like her ass got shape and is just big.

Anyone know if she's shown anything yet?
Don't get me wrong i enjoy the implied and teases, but even just one tit for the poor masses wouldn't go astray lol
Seems like she's gonna peachjars it, posing in a whole bunch of lewd poses right on the tip of almost showing hole and maybe possibly popping the tits out after a while, milking it for as long as she can

Is it just me or is she airbrushing her crotch? It kinda looks too smooth. I wanna see some hair or smthing, just seems kinda lame to hide something real.

If it is it might mean she won't really show more than she has already too.
Look on her head for hair. She can be ぱいぱん if she wants to be, surely?
I kinda wanna just see her tits. Getting kinda grossed out by the ahegao every time.

Why do you always say this little buddy?
Everything posted to this site is not ours.

Also she is just recycling the same shid. I'm getting super bored.
Most say it because they think it'll save them from getting caught and blocked. That guy says it because he takes all his stuff from the guy at the other club.

And calm down. She'll show butthole soon and we're only 6 months away from full on nipped up titties jiggling. Maybe a year before she starts playing with toys. Daily posts have expedited the process. Most girls can milk it for years on end because they post images from the same set over the course of weeks then send the good shit as a PPV. She posts full sets daily meaning we're already at the 2 years of progression mark.

In her resub message she said she is posting asshole stuff soon.

Most say it because they think it'll save them from getting caught and blocked. That guy says it because he takes all his stuff from the guy at the other club.

And calm down. She'll show butthole soon and we're only 6 months away from full on nipped up titties jiggling. Maybe a year before she starts playing with toys. Daily posts have expedited the process. Most girls can milk it for years on end because they post images from the same set over the course of weeks then send the good shit as a PPV. She posts full sets daily meaning we're already at the 2 years of progression mark.
Can we skip the butthole and go straight to the nipples?

Last edited:
If she knows what she is doing, she'll show boobs before and after her boob job that she is 100% going to get for sure.
She's gonna get a boob job before she shows them lmao.

I don't want her to get a boob job but 2x now someone I was following didn't show anything before getting a boobjob. One of them actually still hasn't shown anything 💀 As long as the money comes in they don't have to change anything

I don't want her to get a boob job but 2x now someone I was following didn't show anything before getting a boobjob. One of them actually still hasn't shown anything 💀 As long as the money comes in they don't have to change anything
tabilift huh

Who gives a damn about them mosquito-bite tits anyway? I just wanna see female-bobbylee’s shitehole in doggy 4K HDR RTX Ultra, without the ridiculously lousy skin smoothing edits and oily drooling-face.
I don’t mind the drooling stuff. It’s degrading and humiliating so I can still get off to it. The skin smoothing shit is the worst. Might as well go beat off to drawings. I’m trying to see the wrinkles, hairs she missed while shaving, and specks of white and brown from a poorly done wipe job after her last solid waste excrement.

Back
Top Bottom