EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

Why does her ahegao look so fucked up ?!:peepoLeave: she reminds me of those weird monster x girl hentai vids where the girl gets completely "broken" :monkaS:

She keeps taking tiny steps forward, then 18 massive leaps backwards.
Don't worry. In 3 months we will finally get to the stage where she's covering her asshole with a giant dildo that obstructs the view of her entire ass rather than a tiny thong and 18 skin smoothing strokes in photoshop. And in 6 months we will make it back to the tiny thong but without the skin smoothing effects on her asshole wrinkles. And in a year we'll get no skin smoothing, a tiny thong, and photos that don't look like they were shot on a disposable camera in 2002 and stomped on by the Walmart photo guy while being developed.

Don't worry. In 3 months we will finally get to the stage where she's covering her asshole with a giant dildo that obstructs the view of her entire ass rather than a tiny thong and 18 skin smoothing strokes in photoshop. And in 6 months we will make it back to the tiny thong but without the skin smoothing effects on her asshole wrinkles. And in a year we'll get no skin smoothing, a tiny thong, and photos that don't look like they were shot on a disposable camera in 2002 and stomped on by the Walmart photo guy while being developed.
This could not be anymore accurate holy shit

As yes, yet another wide but flat-ass POV (sorta) video again. Oh boy. Can't get enough of that. Yep. Super entertainment right there. Yep. WTF?!

As yes, yet another wide but flat-ass POV (sorta) video again. Oh boy. Can't get enough of that. Yep. Super entertainment right there. Yep. WTF?!
The issue is more that she is putting minimum effort with low quality recycled content that is effectively censored of anything interesting. She doesn't have a lewd body type to just passively make her content worth buying besides *maybe* thighs, but that's just insta/tik tok tier content.

The issue is more that she is putting minimum effort with low quality recycled content that is effectively censored of anything interesting. She doesn't have a lewd body type to just passively make her content worth buying besides *maybe* thighs, but that's just insta/tik tok tier content.
The real issue is that when she was doing just tiktok/Instagram, that is all people talked about. Her huge thighs, so she THINKS that everyone is interested in only that. Then she oils them up, slaps them, jiggles them, etc. Someone needs to tell her, "Umm, show your tits, please. Thighs are over now." She could do a lot more interesting things, fake bjs, show her tits, pretend masturbating, see-thru stuff, shower stuff, blah blah blah. She is hyper-focused on her fat thighs.

She knows she could do all of that but she isn’t going to. All the non-nude girls have one thing in common: They ride the thigh and ass train until it crashes. She’s gonna drag this out until the sub count drops. No reason for her to make the nude jump when she can maintain what she has now by doing the same shit but with a dildo in the frame.

I just wanna join in on the “lmk when she stops lewds and actually goes nude” because it looks like shes just staying on the stellalewds route

I just wanna join in on the “lmk when she stops lewds and actually goes nude” because it looks like shes just staying on the stellalewds route
Don’t ever disrespect Stellewds like that. She would straight show pussy on her paid lives, asshole ridges on free lives and even has a few sets where she shows a decent amount of meat and all the pubes. This girl is a different type of train conductor. I might have to unwatch the content thread for a few months to save myself from the disappointment I experienced today.

Hell even peachjars throws a bone every now and again with the teases she does plus it helps she shows full bare tits now

Back
Top Bottom