EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

To an uneducated third party can someone quickly summarize to me how she has such a large following? I clicked on her OF out of curiosity and she has already nearly 40K likes in one month!

How is she famous/what has she done to have such a large turnout? No hating on her success or look, just curious. Thanks.

To an uneducated third party can someone quickly summarize to me how she has such a large following? I clicked on her OF out of curiosity and she has already nearly 40K likes in one month!

How is she famous/what has she done to have such a large turnout? No hating on her success or look, just curious. Thanks.
Those blank walls.
She is an Asian woman.
She hit the niche market of weebs.
Those thighs.
She jiggled her boobs.
She teased and teased and teased.
Simps formed.
Then she promised onlyfans and supplied somewhat what she promised so far.

lol she just made a buncha tiktoks focused toward the anime community in very short skirts n cosplay-- otaku eat dat ish up

lol she just made a buncha tiktoks focused toward the anime community in very short skirts n cosplay-- otaku eat dat ish up
wtf does otaku and weeb even mean for people in the west does it just mean someone who watches anime?

wtf does otaku and weeb even mean for people in the west does it just mean someone who watches anime?
nah, in the US at least weebs and otakus are the ones who take it to extreme levels. You might see them running around like Naruto or carrying around body pillows unironically. There's also people who watch and enjoy anime but don't do those things and are overall just normal. Just my opinion and experiences though

Lol otaku is used in japan too ya know. Basically you're an otaku if you consider yerself one over here but in japan if you like to watch anime and read manga and play games then you're an otaku according to everyone else lol

nah, in the US at least weebs and otakus are the ones who take it to extreme levels. You might see them running around like Naruto or carrying around body pillows unironically. There's also people who watch and enjoy anime but don't do those things and are overall just normal. Just my opinion and experiences though
Nah fam if you watch anime or read manga then youre automatically an otaku according to japanese society lol. it ain't got nothin to do with what level you take things too. it's just like a level of hot sauce. some hot sauce is mild n some is flame hot but they still hot sauce LOL

The very thing I said was going to happen is happening. She burned herself out posting daily and now is struggling to keep it up. Maybe the pressure will make her whip those nips out.

Also sidenote, people who are reposting her stuff and naming it "wall" ?
You are the real VIP.

As soon as she posts them nips I'm going berserk
Sadly there is way more money to be made teasing and letting her degens use their imaginations, the moment she shows what her tits and pussy look like, she'll eventually have to do more stuff like shower videos, fingering, toy play, bg/gg to keep the degens invested, so if she's smart, she wouldn't show anything major any time soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom