EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mira Discussion Thread

shes really never gonna let go of that bitcoin getting stolen from her :KEKW: shes at an apple store buying that apple vision and she brought it up to the salesman all while her camera just glitching out cuz of the face filter she uses :PepeLaugh:
And still at that consistent 2k viewers. Totally not bots. lol

With the bots, the plastic surgery, the face filters, it's hard to be a e-thot nowadays.

And still at that consistent 2k viewers. Totally not bots. lol

With the bots, the plastic surgery, the face filters, it's hard to be a e-thot nowadays.
the other day when she got banned for a few hours, novaruu commented on that post saying only 30-40% mira viewers are real :KEKW:

seems everyone mira colabs with just exposes her after and now mira is moving up north cali by herself cuz she got a house

the other day when she got banned for a few hours, novaruu commented on that post saying only 30-40% mira viewers are real :KEKW:

seems everyone mira colabs with just exposes her after and now mira is moving up north cali by herself cuz she got a house
I can promise you she's signed with some promoting agency that does all her socials for her. She is following the exact same formula that all these "bot" influencers are, random post with "me or a ps5?" etc. Reposting two year old content every other day.

I can promise you she's signed with some promoting agency that does all her socials for her. She is following the exact same formula that all these "bot" influencers are, random post with "me or a ps5?" etc. Reposting two year old content every other day.
I believe that because she sure is not smart enough to do all this on her own even though she claims daily to becoming a neuropsychologist.

It looks like a bunch of thots were banned but only the really connected ones like Mira and Novaruu got unbanned.

When did her face get so round and fat? I stopped by after not seeing her since she dated Mitch like 7 years ago back in the Mitch/Train days. I saw her on my feed and clicked and she looks weird? Can't explain it. I guess she is going overboard with the surgeries?

Last edited:
When did her face get so round and fat? I stopped by after not seeing her since she dated Mitch like 7 years ago back in the Mitch/Train days. I saw her on my feed and clicked and she looks weird? Can't explain it. I guess he is going overboard with the surgeries?
Maybe it was the 7 years?.......

Maybe it was the 7 years?.......
Im sure aging played a role sure, but aging does not make your face blow up like that. If that was the case we would all be walking around with fat ass faces with skinny bodies......

Last edited:
When did her face get so round and fat? I stopped by after not seeing her since she dated Mitch like 7 years ago back in the Mitch/Train days. I saw her on my feed and clicked and she looks weird? Can't explain it. I guess she is going overboard with the surgeries?
she uses phone filters :KEKW:

The russian babushka effect lol. Plus her refusing to accept that she's aging and losing her vanity, I expect she'll go even harder on the cosmetic/plastic surgeries

WIthin in 5 years she will be more plastic than human. She uses a huge amount of filters on her face and body. You can see them when they glitch during the stream.

She's so vain she even keeps her stream at 2k viewers wether she is live or it's a rerun.

Looks like , in one of her streams with Pey they were on a lake Trip and Mira was swimming naked or more like topless on stream. Anyone has that Vod?

• monkaHMM
Reactions: 0TC
Looks like , in one of her streams with Pey they were on a lake Trip and Mira was swimming naked or more like topless on stream. Anyone has that Vod?
it wasnt really a stream, she recorded that lake stuff off stream and just added those clips to her rerun vods. there wasnt anything special cuz its all edited and i think she was maybe swimming topless for like a minute or less but u cant see anything and it jumps from that scene real quick

At this point, there is just nothing there. She viewbots her streams 24/7, the instagram feed is shit, anyone who thinks they're gonna get full vag from her onlyfans is kidding themselves. She's stringing everyone along, and her entire platform is run by a company, not herself. She's fit, but holy hell, not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom