EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat milkhater05 / dali / dolllyfied Simp Chat

Weird flex considering what's going to happen in a week from now. Should've called it a 'fire sale'.

Same kinda goes for the random tiktoks shes done as of late (and why I haven't cared to even post it in the content thread). Mixed signals, I guess we'll see?
She prob has a quota of posts/ subs she needs to keep for the mgmt company to bother dealing with her. Thag or she needs to pay her rent

Weird flex considering what's going to happen in a week from now. Should've called it a 'fire sale'.

Same kinda goes for the random tiktoks shes done as of late (and why I haven't cared to even post it in the content thread). Mixed signals, I guess we'll see?
When I saw this story, I was like " the audacity! on her ". She still wants to make money via her body, although she's butchering it soon. The hypocrisy

100%. Sadly a lot of these girls are messed up in the head. Probably parents aren't there most of the time.
I don’t wanna sound like a boomer but maybe parents shouldn’t be letting their kids get online lol. 90’s kids were stronger so the bullying and self conscious stuff didn’t affect them as much. But new age kids, nah

I don’t wanna sound like a boomer but maybe parents shouldn’t be letting their kids get online lol. 90’s kids were stronger so the bullying and self conscious stuff didn’t affect them as much. But new age kids, nah
What's even more crazy is that she has so many people complimenting her looks and her body, yet at the end of the day she thinks " oh let me focus on that one negative comment, I don't like my own looks or the fact that this jealous woman said i'm too skinny and my tits are fake, so let me go ahead and get ugly ass tattoos and a BR to prove that one jealous female wrong instead of focusing on the other 100 positive comments "

So apparently the before after pictures of her are on the surgeon's site. We need to find them. Anyone know where to start ?
Probably close to where she lives which I'm not sure where that is. I think somewhere near Houston? I looked at a few plastic surgeon websites there but didn't see any that look familiar. Unfortunately I can't say any of the reductions that I saw look good afterwards. ☠️

apparently shes making an accouncement on wednesday, i wonder what it is lol...
Probably some stupid shit like planning to stream regularly on twitch or even if it's let's say Onlyfans because her fanfix is not earning shit atm, then it will be the same shit content, and even if she does topless, it will be with her scarred tits, that's how it usually goes with these girls.

Probably some stupid shit like planning to stream regularly on twitch or even if it's let's say Onlyfans because her fanfix is not earning shit atm, then it will be the same shit content, and even if she does topless, it will be with her scarred tits, that's how it usually goes with these girls.
i hope if its of she sells old nudes at least

Probably close to where she lives which I'm not sure where that is. I think somewhere near Houston? I looked at a few plastic surgeon websites there but didn't see any that look familiar. Unfortunately I can't say any of the reductions that I saw look good afterwards. ☠️
Apparently it's Arizona. Possibly Tempe. But that's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Because even if that's true, she could have went out of town and found a good surgeon.

Back
Top Bottom