EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat milkhater05 / dali / dolllyfied Simp Chat

she just got another set of tattoos, 'been sick', and from today's odd looking story picture, i hope shes just wearing a really tight sports bra, because i have a bad feeling she got a breast reduction.
the same signs happen with other girls; they go radio silent, then come back with weird attire or other changes, then reveal they got surgery during said downtime. i really hope im wrong.

she just got another set of tattoos, 'been sick', and from today's odd looking story picture, i hope shes just wearing a really tight sports bra, because i have a bad feeling she got a breast reduction.
the same signs happen with other girls; they go radio silent, then come back with weird attire or other changes, then reveal they got surgery during said downtime. i really hope im wrong.
might be the end of an era :(

It's socially more acceptable for some reason.
I have noticed a trend on tiktok of girls getting breast reduction and making it seem like it is normal to do. Especially girls that have really good genetics. Some girls will do breast reduction even if it is to spite the commenters she doesn't like. Girls are willing to destroy a part of their body because of their reaction of commenters/dms/etc. Then you will have some commenters that are willing to support breast reduction and make a safe space for them to continue influencing the tiktoker for breast reduction. Now since she made that video that she even tried to do a breast reduction people will be pressure her more to do it now. I have a feeling there is groups/discords/fetishes/etc that are into breast reduction. They will find the girls on tiktok and find which ones are vulnerable then try to convince them to do the breast reduction.

I have noticed a trend on tiktok of girls getting breast reduction and making it seem like it is normal to do. Especially girls that have really good genetics. Some girls will do breast reduction even if it is to spite the commenters she doesn't like. Girls are willing to destroy a part of their body because of their reaction of commenters/dms/etc. Then you will have some commenters that are willing to support breast reduction and make a safe space for them to continue influencing the tiktoker for breast reduction. Now since she made that video that she even tried to do a breast reduction people will be pressure her more to do it now. I have a feeling there is groups/discords/fetishes/etc that are into breast reduction. They will find the girls on tiktok and find which ones are vulnerable then try to convince them to do the breast reduction.
Not sure about the fetish, but yes she seems to be trying to get it because of the comments about her body, which is a weak mindset imo.

Let me quote Dali directly for you from her tiktok video where she talked about it :

" To the girls who are upset with me for simply existing, I don't like them anymore than you do, so, do you guys want me to take them off and give them to you ? I gladly will "

So yes, he has a point, because she literally said so.
No he doesn't, because that's not what she said at all. She's literally saying she's getting a reduction because of the harassment she receives and because she herself doesn't like it. Calling that a reduction to spite her audience is unbelievably dumb.

No he doesn't, because that's not what she said at all. She's literally saying she's getting a reduction because of the harassment she receives and because she herself doesn't like it. Calling that a reduction to spite her audience is unbelievably dumb.
Maybe " spite " is not the correct word here, I agree. But still, she's doing it because she can't handle people even pointing her tits out or how big they are.

her fanfix says she’s been active but there haven’t been any updates in the content thread for a while. any ideas what’s going on?

Or her content hasn't been "updated".. people expect and want things, she doesn't deliver them, so people either don't buy or don't care about it

Back
Top Bottom