EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat milkhater05 / dali / dolllyfied Simp Chat

her tits look a lot better than i expected tbh. could be worse (bunni3png), but i dont get opening an onlyfans AFTER chopping your main attractions off. she really could’ve done this two months ago, cranked out content, and then do her surgery
She hates herself/body, but now want to sell content (assume the OF link is real)
And she called Devon a sex worker based on a Google Search and looked down on it, so I doubt it would be any good even with her mangled tits :OMEGALUL:

She hates herself/body, but now want to sell content (assume the OF link is real)
And she called Devon a sex worker based on a Google Search and looked down on it, so I doubt it would be any good even with her mangled tits :OMEGALUL:
her calling devon a sex worker is funnier when you realize she did the exact same thing dali did. she had a decent tiktok fanbase due to her tits, made topless videos that got leaked, then opened a fanfix that she doesn’t upload to. i like dali, but its pretty ironic

that is the worst business decision I have ever seen in my entire life
Day in day out, she proves she's braindead XD
her tits look a lot better than i expected tbh. could be worse (bunni3png), but i dont get opening an onlyfans AFTER chopping your main attractions off. she really could’ve done this two months ago, cranked out content, and then do her surgery
How do you know ? There aren't chopped up tits that look decent.
Also yeah she could have basically set herself and her family for life and then got ridden of them.
Yeah that's kinda ironic isn't it ?
Also funny that the " cosplayer " dropout is calling an engineering student a sex worker.

her calling devon a sex worker is funnier when you realize she did the exact same thing dali did. she had a decent tiktok fanbase due to her tits, made topless videos that got leaked, then opened a fanfix that she doesn’t upload to. i like dali, but its pretty ironic
Yeah it's exactly the same lol.

Anyway, no one dare sub and buy chopped tits content. Ask for pre BR content. And if she says she doesn't have any tell her to import from the snap my eyes only lol. She probably has a bunch there, because she used to sell, didn't she ? Be smart

In a recent live, she claimed that the surgeon has the before/after photos on their website but that would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. If she claims she doesn't have any topless pre BR photos then tell her to share the surgeon's before BR photos :OMEGALUL:. Because she knows their name, hence she knows where to find them

At least Devon admits she knows why she has a following and has said she wont get a reduction (at least not any time soon).
Anyway, no one dare sub and buy chopped tits content. Ask for pre BR content. And if she says she doesn't have any tell her to import from the snap my eyes only lol. She probably has a bunch there, because she used to sell, didn't she ? Be smart
She might do the Touki thing and sell "throw back pictures/content". :FeelsRageMan:
If the OnlyFans is real, I genuinely dont't understand her logic :Pepega:
Don’t fall for it. She’s not gonna show anything h
No one should sub/buy those mangled tits. :PepeWhy:
Nothing good to show. :PepeWhy:

In a recent live, she claimed that the surgeon has the before/after photos on their website but that would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. If she claims she doesn't have any topless pre BR photos then tell her to share the surgeon's before BR photos :OMEGALUL:. Because she knows their name, hence she knows where to find them
You read that somewhere? You DM'd me asking for the Live cuz heard somewhere about it. :Pepega:

the much needed VIP list so i can see who really wants me 🥰 TIP $99 to get my undivided attention 🫶🏾

i will suscribe you back so we can chat for free, get discounted content, free previews, customs, my most exxxclusives and much much more 🤍 xo

:Pepega: :Pepega: :Pepega:

Don't do it brothers.
Twelve schmucks already joined. :COPIUM: :peepoSimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom